CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
-----, -----, Germany

Just Something Important...

"If ballet were easy it would b called football."

-Olive, Giggling Livie

Saturday, June 21, 2008

BackTalk!

this is a game i adapted from my friendz. It's pretty simple: i put out a topic that u answer 2. There'll b a new 1 every week, so u'll have 2 drop by often.

Here'z an example:

TOPIC: what statues could say if they could talk.
ANSWERS:

1) ICK! BIRD POOP IN MY EYE, BIRD POOP IN MY EYE!
2) Oi! You, the golden retriever! Don't you dare whiz on my foot!
3) Y r they staring? Oh man, PLEEZ say that i remembered to get dressed this morning!
4) (the statue of liberty) Hey! Who took my torch?
5) How do we go to the bathroom?
6) FOR NARNIA!

U understand? It's actually not that hard. Still, if u hav any questions at all, then post a comment. I hope 2 c lots of feedback!

here's this time's topic:
Weird names 4 a band that specializes in playing the electric kazoo. (by now i'm running low on ideas- pleez comment if u hav any suggestions! :o )

12 comments:

falcon boy said...

"I don't get it. What have fire-hydrants ever done to us?"

Lycoris said...

Why are you trying to walk like me, pup(a kid)?

Coco Juniper said...

is that hannah montana? I'm going to go bite her head off!

....
okay, that wuz harsh of me.
....
but understandable, right?

(if u don't understand, i don't like Hannah Montana that much)

Coco Juniper said...

o, and im srry if my last comment offended any hannah fanz.

Coco Juniper said...

NEW TOPIC:
the absolute WORST things you can ask a person while they're lying on their death bed (they're dying basically.)

Lycoris said...

hey, can I have your dog? And your dead body?

Coco Juniper said...

i hav a few.

1) thank u god! u forfilled my deepest wish of all!
2) pass the chips
3) is ur son single?
4)where's the will?
5) well, if u die i suppose it's not a huge loss.
6)maybe next time u'll learn not to go ice-fishing on the empire state building! that is, if there is a next time...
7)good luck in hell!

im not entirely satisfied with all of my answers, but w/e.

Coco Juniper said...

NEW TOPIC:
weird things 2 b found in the fine-print of a Hershey's chocolate bar.

Coco Juniper said...

here r mine:

contains cheese
apart from many ferrets- no animals were hurt in the process of making this.
jessica alba is watching u!
hershey's chocolate cannot b held responsible 4 any serious pain brought 2 u by our product.
which came first- the chicken or the egg?

Coco Juniper said...

NEW TOPIC: what 2 say if u really want 2 annoy the pizza guy.

Coco Juniper said...

anything that haz been said earlier can b used 2 annoy the pizza guy.

Wickedly Jess said...

1)it took you 22 minutes. No tip!
2)FOR NARNIA!
3)Eww! Theres a pimple on ur nose!

Question of the Week: Do you agree with my opinions?:

My Blog List

  • I've been looking through movie art posters alot lately. There are some amazing artist who do these often. But in my opinion there is also a bunch who a...
    11 years ago
  • Cake Wrecks has moved! You are being redirected to the new site! If the redirect doesn't work, please go to either cakewrecks.com or cakewrecks.squarespac...
    12 years ago
  • Pineapples are my new weakness. LOL inside joke!!
    14 years ago
  • SOOOOO i havent posted in forever butttt i have strep so i thought i would just say hey ho say hey ho heeheheee i might post about halloween or writers con...
    14 years ago
  • Um...please don't hate me but I just kinda 4got about my blog...heheee, i even had trouble accessing my blog bcuz well c, I kinda 4got the *name *of my blo...
    14 years ago
  • This is Sad Charlie. Sad Charlie is sad because he hasn't been getting very many face/replaced pictures recently and has nothing good to post on the websit...
    15 years ago
  • I Love the Veronicas...yeh bizarrio huh? i'm listening 2 'Untouched' i luv those twins from Austrilia, right, or was it England? Haha, The Suite Life reall...
    15 years ago

Meh Followers

I Made That!

I Made That!
I think it may give an insight to who I am as a person and what i stand for. I haven't quite figured out yet if that should be worrying. Well, I like it anyway, so whatev.