CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
-----, -----, Germany

Just Something Important...

"If ballet were easy it would b called football."

-Olive, Giggling Livie

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Star Warz

This time i'm going to put the spotlight on STAR WARZ 'cuz i think that it's pretty cool. If u haven't watched it then i recommend that u go rent it.
Now it's time for Star Warz discussion. Personally, I like the 2nd and 6th movie, but there r drawbacks to either one. You can look at my chart of what i think of them below.

THE CLONE WARS (movie #2):
GOOD: the special-effects r good, the battle scenes r very good.
BAD: the whole romancey thing btwn Padme and Anakin is just too long and too boring.

RETURN OF THE JEDI (movie #6):
GOOD: lots of action...the storyline is good.
BAD: it's so OLD. because of this, the special-effects r kindof cheesy (and though most of us agree that cheese is very good, a cheesy movie is a "crash and burn" development).

Bear in mind that these r my opinions. If u hav a different view, then please post a comment (PLEEZ!) i love getting feed-back and all that kindof stuff.

On another side, i also have opinions on various of the Star Wars characters. Unlike in Harry Potter, i don't have a clear favorite, but i still have been able to single out one. Here r some of the main Star Wars characters and what i think of them.

LUKE SKYWALKER:
awesome! he's pretty cool, yet something about him kindof puts me off. can't explain.

PRINCESS LEIA:
sweet! She is bold (which is great! :D) but not entirely me. Like her bro, something about her puts me off. however, i like the way she schools the general-person-who's-name-i-forget in A NEW HOPE (fourth movie) when they interrogate her (this is when they hav her prisoner).

HAN SOLO:
an idiot. yet cool. i have no more on the subject.

ANAKIN SKYWALKER:
cool, but weak. it's really sad how easily he was corrupted in the 3rd movie- Revenge of the Sith. other then that, i'd say he's perfectly capable- and cool.

JABBA THE HUT:
fat. ugly. rip-off artist (in the words of my friend Darkheart).

However, MY favorite Star Wars character is.... (drum roll!) CHEWBACCA! don't ask.

please leave comments on who your favorite character is, and on what u think of the new video i put up at the video bar. I'm sorry that the translation is french, but i couldn't get rid of it. Don't forget to do the poll! It's anonymous so don't b afraid to say whether u LOVED or HATED it (or anything between!)

2 comments:

Lycoris said...

I like the triligy the best, but what I don't like is how in the last 3 movies, the robots and electrical stuff isn't as high tec. as in the first 3. I understand that the first 3 where made afterwards, but still...

Coco Juniper said...

Tally up 4 polls on "Grocery Store Wars"

33% of u said "um...i guess it's okay..."
33% said "i LOVED it so much!"
33% said "i didn't like (or haven't seen) star warz anyway.

b sure 2 see the next video and poll! :D

Question of the Week: Do you agree with my opinions?:

My Blog List

  • I've been looking through movie art posters alot lately. There are some amazing artist who do these often. But in my opinion there is also a bunch who a...
    11 years ago
  • Cake Wrecks has moved! You are being redirected to the new site! If the redirect doesn't work, please go to either cakewrecks.com or cakewrecks.squarespac...
    12 years ago
  • Pineapples are my new weakness. LOL inside joke!!
    14 years ago
  • SOOOOO i havent posted in forever butttt i have strep so i thought i would just say hey ho say hey ho heeheheee i might post about halloween or writers con...
    14 years ago
  • Um...please don't hate me but I just kinda 4got about my blog...heheee, i even had trouble accessing my blog bcuz well c, I kinda 4got the *name *of my blo...
    14 years ago
  • This is Sad Charlie. Sad Charlie is sad because he hasn't been getting very many face/replaced pictures recently and has nothing good to post on the websit...
    15 years ago
  • I Love the Veronicas...yeh bizarrio huh? i'm listening 2 'Untouched' i luv those twins from Austrilia, right, or was it England? Haha, The Suite Life reall...
    15 years ago

Meh Followers

I Made That!

I Made That!
I think it may give an insight to who I am as a person and what i stand for. I haven't quite figured out yet if that should be worrying. Well, I like it anyway, so whatev.