CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
-----, -----, Germany

Just Something Important...

"If ballet were easy it would b called football."

-Olive, Giggling Livie

Monday, August 4, 2008

Annoying Your Brothers 101!

Try these on your brother/siblings- it's a KO (well, kinda)!

1) Go up to your brother. Look very serious. Say: "I know this will break your heart, but you can't go on not knowing." Take a big breath. Speak very clearly and slowly. "Your pants are not on fire."
*Alternate: Run up 2 brother. "Your pants are not on fire!" Run away.

2) Somehow convince bro that you have been researching palm readings and that you've discovered that you can do readings on the sole of your shoe. Take the shoe, rub it thoughtfully, and look very serious. after a while, turn to your brother and say: "From what i can read on your sole...you will be going on a trip. very soon." then throw the shoe as far as you can and run away cackling madly.
Apologize later though. Say u can make it up to him by doing a real palm reading, on socks. This should scare the dude.
Ya, it's immature! :P

3) Bring him shopping (the torture to him!)

4) Get the "overreactor" disease and offer to spend the day with him! (The overreactor disease is when you totally overreact on EVERYTHING he says, and u spend ur entire time sucking up 2 him. For example:

Bro: I like gum.
You: (talk really fast) OMG! So do i! isn't gum like so-o-o good? It has soo many yummy flavors, like it can b fruity and minty and cinnamon and original and more! and you can chew it and chew it and chew it and don't we have so-o-o much in common. You like gum- I LIKE GUM! this is like soooo a coincidence!
Bro: Okay, can you not do that?!
You: (talk really fast) I kno-ow isn't that annoying? i was going to tell that to myself, because you know- i really had it coming! wouldn't the world be like so-o much bttr off without ppl doing this? i mean, hello, what r they thinking? isn't that so right? your right! i know we're right!
Bro: UGH!)

5) sing Caramelldansen from the video bar!

0 comments:

Question of the Week: Do you agree with my opinions?:

My Blog List

  • I've been looking through movie art posters alot lately. There are some amazing artist who do these often. But in my opinion there is also a bunch who a...
    11 years ago
  • Cake Wrecks has moved! You are being redirected to the new site! If the redirect doesn't work, please go to either cakewrecks.com or cakewrecks.squarespac...
    12 years ago
  • Pineapples are my new weakness. LOL inside joke!!
    14 years ago
  • SOOOOO i havent posted in forever butttt i have strep so i thought i would just say hey ho say hey ho heeheheee i might post about halloween or writers con...
    14 years ago
  • Um...please don't hate me but I just kinda 4got about my blog...heheee, i even had trouble accessing my blog bcuz well c, I kinda 4got the *name *of my blo...
    14 years ago
  • This is Sad Charlie. Sad Charlie is sad because he hasn't been getting very many face/replaced pictures recently and has nothing good to post on the websit...
    15 years ago
  • I Love the Veronicas...yeh bizarrio huh? i'm listening 2 'Untouched' i luv those twins from Austrilia, right, or was it England? Haha, The Suite Life reall...
    15 years ago

Meh Followers

I Made That!

I Made That!
I think it may give an insight to who I am as a person and what i stand for. I haven't quite figured out yet if that should be worrying. Well, I like it anyway, so whatev.