CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
-----, -----, Germany

Just Something Important...

"If ballet were easy it would b called football."

-Olive, Giggling Livie

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Camping Tips & Rumors

Since i hav been away camping this past week, i think i owe it 2 u all 2 giv u lots of thorough camping tips. i hav been looking around and hearing lots of rumors about camping so i also think i owe it 2 u 2 giv my all on those rumors. anyway, pleez enjoy.

Q: R bugs there really bad?
A: Yes. But, if u want 2 help control them, then b sure 2 use Bug Spray. Also, they r attracted 2 bright clothing so try not do wear mind-boggling yellow on a camping trip if u can help it.

Q: I heard that bugs r attracted 2 pretty scents like shampoos and soaps used on yourself. Should i not shower anymore?
A: NO! Still shower! if u don't shower on a camping trip then you're GROSS!

Q: AHHH! I GOT BITTEN BY A SNAKE!
A: Girl, what HAV u been doing? Well, first off, go get an adult. If u can't do that, then inspect the wound. If it's like it almost an oval shape with two layers of teeth, then it's probably not poisonous. If you can see the two fang marks in the wound, and there's only 1 layer of teeth then odds r that it IS poisonous. Just stay calm, go get help, and whatever u do- DON'T do the old "sucking out the poison ont he wound and spitting it out" thing that u c in movies. That doesn't work.

Q: Every1 tells me i should go everywhere w/ a buddy, and i'm sick of it! it's getting 2 b a pain!
A: too bad. still do it.

Q: I'm lost in the woods all alone!
A: stay calm and don't go anywhere. Unless they're morons, the rest of the group or some1 will realize ur gone and come searching 4 u. just stay where u r and hum some campfire songs 2 pass time.

Q: HELP! IM GOING 2 HAV 2 EAT SPAM!
A: flee 2 the nearest toilet and pretend 2 b sick.

Q: Seriously?
A: No, of course not! that wuz a joke.

Q: Oh. Then what do i do?
A: there ain't nothing u can do. it's 1 of life's tragedies. live with it.

there r way more camping tips i could giv, but im not. too bad. im lazy. get ovr it. so, instead, go occupy urself w/ a ham and cheese sandwich or something. bye.

0 comments:

Question of the Week: Do you agree with my opinions?:

My Blog List

  • I've been looking through movie art posters alot lately. There are some amazing artist who do these often. But in my opinion there is also a bunch who a...
    11 years ago
  • Cake Wrecks has moved! You are being redirected to the new site! If the redirect doesn't work, please go to either cakewrecks.com or cakewrecks.squarespac...
    12 years ago
  • Pineapples are my new weakness. LOL inside joke!!
    14 years ago
  • SOOOOO i havent posted in forever butttt i have strep so i thought i would just say hey ho say hey ho heeheheee i might post about halloween or writers con...
    14 years ago
  • Um...please don't hate me but I just kinda 4got about my blog...heheee, i even had trouble accessing my blog bcuz well c, I kinda 4got the *name *of my blo...
    14 years ago
  • This is Sad Charlie. Sad Charlie is sad because he hasn't been getting very many face/replaced pictures recently and has nothing good to post on the websit...
    15 years ago
  • I Love the Veronicas...yeh bizarrio huh? i'm listening 2 'Untouched' i luv those twins from Austrilia, right, or was it England? Haha, The Suite Life reall...
    15 years ago

Meh Followers

I Made That!

I Made That!
I think it may give an insight to who I am as a person and what i stand for. I haven't quite figured out yet if that should be worrying. Well, I like it anyway, so whatev.