CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
-----, -----, Germany

Just Something Important...

"If ballet were easy it would b called football."

-Olive, Giggling Livie

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Another Contest- Saddest Song Ever! (NOW CLOSED)

Okay, ready guys? here it comes- ANOTHER CONTEST! ^_^ yayayaya! wow, i think the last time i did one o these wuz *ponders* june. @.@ i know- right? scary.
well, here it is, and this time the topic is SADDEST SONG EVER. can u find the SADDEST SONG? now pleez, remember the last time i did this. i only got ONE entry! ONE!!! that's really pitiful. well, now that there's more ppl, i hav higher hopes, so pleez don't squash 'em. if ur having problems writing a comment on it under this post then talk 2 me. i can help.

just 2 spice up the competition, the winner will recieve a few things. 1) an honorary mention. 2) the song will b posted on this blog 3) they will get there own post. unlike a "takeover" they get 2 write the post themselves, rather then me just asking questions. on it u can blab on about urself, things u like, ur blog, yaddayaddayadda. pretty much anything u want! just try 2 keep it PG appropiate k? this is ur chance 2 b FREE, and advertise YOURSELF 2 the world! huzzah! and finally.... 4) u get 2 change teh name of the blog from "Coco Juniper Rocks" to whatever u like! knock urself out! ;)

Rules (ick, i know.):

1) the song has 2 b at least PG appropriate.
2) it haz 2 b on Google Videos OR Youtube. (if it's not on there- which i doubt- then put it on!)
3) u hav 2 state the song's name and artist (that's it.)

how this works is u find a song, u can either email me the song (the youtube address, aka.) or post the name (and youtube address) of it under this post. any questions can b emailed or posted here.

now remember, try 2 find the saddest song as possible! u wanna win this! go get it! this is urs!

Later Edit: Yah, 2 bad but ya missed it. This contest is now CLOSED. b sure 2 keep looking 4 more opportunities 2 shine in contests, here at cocojuniper.blogspot.com! keep rockin' on!

8 comments:

Coco Juniper said...

u do realize that this post haz been up for FIVE days and nobody posted anything?!?! come on guys! help me out here! :O

Coco Juniper said...

u do realize that this post haz been up for FIVE days and nobody posted anything?!?! come on guys! help me out here! :O

Wickedly Jess said...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4818367771450860165&ei=BL_aSIGBIJLAqALF3-ylCw&q=carrie+underwood+before+he+cheats&vt=lf

i think that this is a sad song, even though it doesnt sound like it, bcuz if you watch the video/listen to the song, it shows how she was cheated on. :(

Carrie Underwood, Before He Cheats

Pebbles

Sweettropic said...

i tink it's teardrops on my guitar by talor swift

Sweettropic said...

wait, screw what i said, i agree with Pebbles, just as a quick fact, i luv pebbles cereal

Wickedly Jess said...

you like to eat me!! :(
JK!
Pebbles

Coco Juniper said...

i nvr tried pebbles cerial. mainly cuz i don't trust brands w/ hobos on them. but, i heard they're good.

Coco Juniper said...

srry- not hobos, cavemen. whoops.

Question of the Week: Do you agree with my opinions?:

My Blog List

  • I've been looking through movie art posters alot lately. There are some amazing artist who do these often. But in my opinion there is also a bunch who a...
    11 years ago
  • Cake Wrecks has moved! You are being redirected to the new site! If the redirect doesn't work, please go to either cakewrecks.com or cakewrecks.squarespac...
    12 years ago
  • Pineapples are my new weakness. LOL inside joke!!
    14 years ago
  • SOOOOO i havent posted in forever butttt i have strep so i thought i would just say hey ho say hey ho heeheheee i might post about halloween or writers con...
    14 years ago
  • Um...please don't hate me but I just kinda 4got about my blog...heheee, i even had trouble accessing my blog bcuz well c, I kinda 4got the *name *of my blo...
    14 years ago
  • This is Sad Charlie. Sad Charlie is sad because he hasn't been getting very many face/replaced pictures recently and has nothing good to post on the websit...
    15 years ago
  • I Love the Veronicas...yeh bizarrio huh? i'm listening 2 'Untouched' i luv those twins from Austrilia, right, or was it England? Haha, The Suite Life reall...
    15 years ago

Meh Followers

I Made That!

I Made That!
I think it may give an insight to who I am as a person and what i stand for. I haven't quite figured out yet if that should be worrying. Well, I like it anyway, so whatev.