CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
-----, -----, Germany

Just Something Important...

"If ballet were easy it would b called football."

-Olive, Giggling Livie

Monday, September 15, 2008

Babbles...Babbles...Babbles

Okay, okay- it's true that i haven't been coming 2 my blog a lot and it hasn't been updated as consistently as it wuz ovr the summer. that's understandable right? i mean- hello- school? u get that right? uh-huh, yeah, yes? so, now that iv confessed this blog's faults i'll move on- bcuz this isn't a very interesting topic.

so wat do i base my blog post's on? usually i get my ideas from books, TV, ppl, etc. Unfortunetly i hav run dry of ideas at this point, and im sorry 2 say that im too lazy 2 go do some real research.

yes, u heard it from me.

so, if im not gonna write my blog posts on that then what do i write it on? *ponder* *ponder* usually, my friends, i get it from my own brain.
unfortunetly just shifting through random memories in ur brain will take ages 2 get something relitively good. this is usually bcuz ur brain throws out many of it's memories in, like wat?- 2 minutes? 2 seconds? something like that. so, it's very hard 2 write about something u don't know what 2 write about. and also- hav u evr come up w/ a time when u wanted 2 write about something but u just couldn't? that's a writers block and yes they can b a problem.
howevr, lucky me, i hav the ability 2 babble if i truly wanted 2. if i were in a light, fuzzy, bored kindof mood then it is more likely that i would babble. on a normal basis, i can control myself. but, if i really try to babble- then my peeps- i make success. I know, right- u didn't c that coming. @.@
but babbling can actually b kindof fun 2 listen 2- just as long as the rambles don't blab on 4evr. if uv evr heard someone babble then u'd understand what i mean. they could b talking about- oh, i don't know- star wars, and then end up with a deep explanation on y they don't like George Bush. sometimes that makes u go- "whoa. where did the link come from? *brain twitch*" howevr- other times when u can manage 2 keep up, it's rather amusing. and fun. u learn alot about the person. perhaps more then u evr dreamed about knowing.

...
in a good way

...
usually, anyway.

so y exactly am i writing this post? what on earth am i talking about? where did u go wrong? i can hear u thinking that- yes, i can. and 2 answer that, i'll simply say that i wuz giving u a good idea of what babbling wuz. howevr, lucky 4 u, i didn't babble so much that i hurt myself, or u, and i managed 2 stay on 1 irrelevent, unimportant, downright stupid topic. so, you're welcome. if u evr felt like looking, u can scan through my posts 2 c where i babble on. the one w/ the "nude barbies" or the "air freshner" is a great place 2 start if ur looking 4 babbling. and, u can look 4ward 2 much more babbles in the future- bcuz that's what coco juniper is all about. KIDDING! u didn't seriously believe that? *laffs*

0 comments:

Question of the Week: Do you agree with my opinions?:

My Blog List

  • I've been looking through movie art posters alot lately. There are some amazing artist who do these often. But in my opinion there is also a bunch who a...
    11 years ago
  • Cake Wrecks has moved! You are being redirected to the new site! If the redirect doesn't work, please go to either cakewrecks.com or cakewrecks.squarespac...
    12 years ago
  • Pineapples are my new weakness. LOL inside joke!!
    14 years ago
  • SOOOOO i havent posted in forever butttt i have strep so i thought i would just say hey ho say hey ho heeheheee i might post about halloween or writers con...
    14 years ago
  • Um...please don't hate me but I just kinda 4got about my blog...heheee, i even had trouble accessing my blog bcuz well c, I kinda 4got the *name *of my blo...
    14 years ago
  • This is Sad Charlie. Sad Charlie is sad because he hasn't been getting very many face/replaced pictures recently and has nothing good to post on the websit...
    15 years ago
  • I Love the Veronicas...yeh bizarrio huh? i'm listening 2 'Untouched' i luv those twins from Austrilia, right, or was it England? Haha, The Suite Life reall...
    15 years ago

Meh Followers

I Made That!

I Made That!
I think it may give an insight to who I am as a person and what i stand for. I haven't quite figured out yet if that should be worrying. Well, I like it anyway, so whatev.