CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
-----, -----, Germany

Just Something Important...

"If ballet were easy it would b called football."

-Olive, Giggling Livie

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Oh HICCUP the HICCUP terrible HICCUP pain!

I hav a really sore throat today. I can't talk about anything for more then 20 seconds without coughing. and by coughing, do assume a mixture of the following: spluttering, wheezing, choking, retching, gasping, crying, etc., etc., etc. it's, like, sooo not cool. And 2 make matters worse, iv got da hiccups. Here r the results:

Hiccup!
Pain!
Hiccup!
More pain!
Hiccup!
OH, MY THROAT IS ON FIRE!!!!
Hiccup!
*whimpers*
Hic
Make
Hic
It
Hic
STOP!!!

...

Hiccup!

yeah, so im not feeling up 2 anything much. which is a shame, cuz i had like this AWESOME blog post planned out. But that's not going to happen bcuz all i am prepared to do is sulk like a deflated balloon and moon about myself.

Moon about myself? you ask
No, i do not even know what i meant by that.

So, try this. Think of it this way, my throat is in an sauna...that's on fire...on a volcano...on the sun. (no, i did not quote that properly. i think i might have missed a few words, but w/e. If u can guess where i got that "quote" from then you will recieve a...well, something "good." (yes, the quotation marks r there 4 a reason.))
My pain all started this morning, if i remember correctly...i was eating cereal so naturally my throat got real banged up there (cuz i don't eat cereal w/ milk) (yeah, im weird). so this is wat it's like:

*bite out of cereal*
SCRAAAAAAAPE!
*bite out of cereal*
CRUUUUUUUNCH!
*bite out of cereal*
CRACKRACKRACK
*bite out of cereal (you'd hav thought that by now i would hav learned my lesson)*
CLANGCLANGCLANG!
*bite out of cereal (goes 2 show how desperately hungry i am)*
BASHBONKBLAST
*finally puts down cereal and goes 4 a pop-tart instead*
about time!

----remember that this was all happening inside my throat. I do not sit at the breakfast table belting out weird sound effects. no, this wuz all the drastic anonymous sounds from my mouth. yep, it trues.

And then 2 make matters worse, i had 2 sing 4 chorus. and, naturally, Mr. D. had 2 teach us all the super squeaky high notes when my throat is still wounded. So, not only did i scar every1 that happened 2 b near me 4 life bcuz of my terrible attempts at singing w/ a store throat, but i also hurt myself. self-esteem wise. not that i had evr been able 2 sing well w/ a healthy throat, but still. it burns. :'(

so now, bcuz this has drastically wounded my throat 4 life, i cannot hit the high notes any more (or at least that's wat i suspect will happen.) so instead of going "tweetweetweet" i will go "tweetweetDUNNNN!" and blast out a super low note.


Another reminder about the oh-so-important sad song contest. So far i hav, since i hav last checked, ONE response. I know there r more of u out there, so go on, turn something in! it doesn't hav 2 b perfect y'know. oh, u know u wants to!

0 comments:

Question of the Week: Do you agree with my opinions?:

My Blog List

  • I've been looking through movie art posters alot lately. There are some amazing artist who do these often. But in my opinion there is also a bunch who a...
    11 years ago
  • Cake Wrecks has moved! You are being redirected to the new site! If the redirect doesn't work, please go to either cakewrecks.com or cakewrecks.squarespac...
    12 years ago
  • Pineapples are my new weakness. LOL inside joke!!
    14 years ago
  • SOOOOO i havent posted in forever butttt i have strep so i thought i would just say hey ho say hey ho heeheheee i might post about halloween or writers con...
    14 years ago
  • Um...please don't hate me but I just kinda 4got about my blog...heheee, i even had trouble accessing my blog bcuz well c, I kinda 4got the *name *of my blo...
    14 years ago
  • This is Sad Charlie. Sad Charlie is sad because he hasn't been getting very many face/replaced pictures recently and has nothing good to post on the websit...
    15 years ago
  • I Love the Veronicas...yeh bizarrio huh? i'm listening 2 'Untouched' i luv those twins from Austrilia, right, or was it England? Haha, The Suite Life reall...
    15 years ago

Meh Followers

I Made That!

I Made That!
I think it may give an insight to who I am as a person and what i stand for. I haven't quite figured out yet if that should be worrying. Well, I like it anyway, so whatev.