CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
-----, -----, Germany

Just Something Important...

"If ballet were easy it would b called football."

-Olive, Giggling Livie

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Spooky Hap'nin's

Things in my house have been getting a li'l spooky lately. For one thing, my mum decided 2 go ovrboard w/ halloween and snazz up some decorations. She got what looks like a cheap plastic bowl with a fake gray hand sticking out of it. it's supposed 2 hav a motion detector on it, so when u reach in the bowl 4 some candy, the hand grabs u and says in a spooky voice: "hahahahahaha, trick or treat!" of course, we got lucky and got the one novelty item that doesn't work but tries 2 make it up 2 us anyway. So when u reach into the bowl and wave ur hand around, there is about a 10% chance (no- make that 5%) that the hand will move. at all. But, in the middle of the night i wake up to: "hahahahahahaha, trick or treat!" that hand hates me, man. 'tis not fair!
and 2 top that all off, there has been some mystical appearences of Lego, so now whenevr i step i hav 2 b careful not to prod myself w/ lego. cuz that stuff hurts 2 step on. the only thing worse then stepping on lego is stepping on a nail, but thankfully there has been none of those around (oh no, i didnt jinx it did i..?)
o, and i didn't mention that my cats hav been going beserk- right? well, they hav. Sunset is like a li'l demon, lurking about in the hallway...awaiting it's next victim. When you're walking, you'll feel a POW, and there u go. Demon-cat wrestlin' ur foot. and this really stinkz if u happen 2 encounter him in the mi'l of da night. Right, this is me: *walking...walking...walking...SCREAMS AT TOP OF LUNGS AND FALLS FACE FIRST ONTO GROUND...glares at orange kitty*. the last thing u want 2 do is tussle w/ a li'l puddy-tat when it's da middle of the night and ur all groggy (well, this is the last thing aftr stepping on a nail. OOPS! did i just jinx myself AGAIN?!) it's really funny how some ppl think cats r peaceful snoozy, sleep-the-whole-day-away (which is some-wat true, cat's sleep alot) cutsy fur-balls. WRONG! they're vicious. ...or at least sunset is.

0 comments:

Question of the Week: Do you agree with my opinions?:

My Blog List

  • I've been looking through movie art posters alot lately. There are some amazing artist who do these often. But in my opinion there is also a bunch who a...
    11 years ago
  • Cake Wrecks has moved! You are being redirected to the new site! If the redirect doesn't work, please go to either cakewrecks.com or cakewrecks.squarespac...
    12 years ago
  • Pineapples are my new weakness. LOL inside joke!!
    14 years ago
  • SOOOOO i havent posted in forever butttt i have strep so i thought i would just say hey ho say hey ho heeheheee i might post about halloween or writers con...
    14 years ago
  • Um...please don't hate me but I just kinda 4got about my blog...heheee, i even had trouble accessing my blog bcuz well c, I kinda 4got the *name *of my blo...
    14 years ago
  • This is Sad Charlie. Sad Charlie is sad because he hasn't been getting very many face/replaced pictures recently and has nothing good to post on the websit...
    15 years ago
  • I Love the Veronicas...yeh bizarrio huh? i'm listening 2 'Untouched' i luv those twins from Austrilia, right, or was it England? Haha, The Suite Life reall...
    15 years ago

Meh Followers

I Made That!

I Made That!
I think it may give an insight to who I am as a person and what i stand for. I haven't quite figured out yet if that should be worrying. Well, I like it anyway, so whatev.