CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
-----, -----, Germany

Just Something Important...

"If ballet were easy it would b called football."

-Olive, Giggling Livie

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Ticking

October 2nd? R u kidding? Wow, i haven't been on 4 a while. i'm sorry.

quick reminder bout da contest. It's super cool, and 4 details u can go 2 it's post. Iv gotta feeling that the only ppl who come 2 my blog any more is me (doesn't fill the void), and pebbles (luv ya like a sistah! ^_^). well, i hope i'll get back my audience soon.

im running low on ideas of wat 2 write my posts on, so i'm gonna ramble on about wat makes me tick.
Wat makes me tick? hmm. Basically, it's more or less of the following iv listed b-low.

1) Being in a small compact space filled w/ other ppl when someone passes gas. This drives me nuts! call me oversensitive, but i hate it when someone farts- especially when there's no escaping it- like when ur sitting w/ them in a car.
2) basketball. since im rather tall, lotsa ppl try and make me play basketball, saying that i'll b "so good." This always pulls a switch on my nerve somewhere bcuz i simply cannot play basketball. 4 my life.
3) prejudice. if u don't know wat this means, it's the act 2 judge some1 b4 u get 2 know them. this is a real pit-and-stinkah 4 me bcuz 95% of the kids at my school r a real pal of prejudice. which bugs me so bad.
4) sexist ppl. I hate it when ppl judge some1 else 4 their gender, or think that they're bttr then some1 else bcuz of their gender. it's crazy! GRRRR!
5) rainforest music. u know that soft tinkly music ppl switch on when their doing yoga, or trying 2 relax? yah, that ticks me. instead of calming me down it just makes me restless, and fidgity.
6) disloyalty. i can't think of anything 2 add 2 this.
7) when it's all quiet (like when ur taking a math test) and ur so hungry that ur belly starts ROARING, and evry1 looks at u like ur a loony.
8) stealing. it always ticks me when my bros steal somthing from me. like this time that Bramble ate my sandwich and i wuz so mad that i threw a carrot stick at him. not my idea of revenge, but it still made me feel good. kinda.
9) Soulja Boi (is that how u spell it?). this is a song that evry1 seems 2 loooooooove dancing to. i can't understand it. 2 me it sounds like: "blublublublublublub SOULJA BOI blublublublublublublub SUPERMAN blublublublublub." i don't like rap music, and iv heard that song so many times that i know it by heart. and yet the blubs nvr fail 2 leav.
10) when ur trying 2 explain something 2 some1 when some1 else completely inturrupts, changes the conversation, and doesn't understand how rude their being. OR, an alternativ 2 this is when ur telling some1 something and then all of a sudden, they just STOP listening right in the middle, and then u hav 2 repeat it ovr and ovr and ovr again until it finally sticks.

posta comment! ;)

3 comments:

Wickedly Jess said...

thx coco!
i luv ya like a sister too! :)
<3 thats supposed to b a heart

Pebbles
ps gmail me soon!

Sweettropic said...

hi coco, i like ur rambles because i usually do dat on my blog, by the way did u know that apicots r part of the rose family? i didn't kno that till rainy told me so! i am going 2 write a really long comment because ur blog is AWESOME plus i vote 4 OBAMA an' good luck with the presidential candidates u r doing!

Coco Juniper said...

thankz pebbles and sweet! ^_^

WHAT?! an apricot is part rose family?! @.@ Wow. ...that is so cool!

Question of the Week: Do you agree with my opinions?:

My Blog List

  • I've been looking through movie art posters alot lately. There are some amazing artist who do these often. But in my opinion there is also a bunch who a...
    11 years ago
  • Cake Wrecks has moved! You are being redirected to the new site! If the redirect doesn't work, please go to either cakewrecks.com or cakewrecks.squarespac...
    12 years ago
  • Pineapples are my new weakness. LOL inside joke!!
    14 years ago
  • SOOOOO i havent posted in forever butttt i have strep so i thought i would just say hey ho say hey ho heeheheee i might post about halloween or writers con...
    14 years ago
  • Um...please don't hate me but I just kinda 4got about my blog...heheee, i even had trouble accessing my blog bcuz well c, I kinda 4got the *name *of my blo...
    14 years ago
  • This is Sad Charlie. Sad Charlie is sad because he hasn't been getting very many face/replaced pictures recently and has nothing good to post on the websit...
    15 years ago
  • I Love the Veronicas...yeh bizarrio huh? i'm listening 2 'Untouched' i luv those twins from Austrilia, right, or was it England? Haha, The Suite Life reall...
    15 years ago

Meh Followers

I Made That!

I Made That!
I think it may give an insight to who I am as a person and what i stand for. I haven't quite figured out yet if that should be worrying. Well, I like it anyway, so whatev.