CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
-----, -----, Germany

Just Something Important...

"If ballet were easy it would b called football."

-Olive, Giggling Livie

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Election Time! Choose Your Candidate! Spoof!

As u know, the great presidential election takes place November 4th- which isn't far from now. So, 2 get ur brain cells pumpin', let's have a debate and election of our own. Let's say that the possible choices 4 president were 1) Spongebob Squarepants, 2) Eeyore, and 3) Sleeping Beauty. The information about them is listed below. When u hav come 2 a conclusion, then post ur answer. CHOOSE WISELY.

Spongebob Squarepants:
Ups: Is super nice, will always help u with ur problems and makes good burgers.
Downs: Overreacts, Obsesses, and is a bit of an idiot.
Neutral: is an optimist, considered "girly", and a sponge.
Intelligence Level (0= low 10=high): 2.5
Kindness Level (0=low 10=high): 10!
Persistence Level (0=low 10=high): 8.5

Eeyore:
Ups: Isn't a criminal, hasn't broken the law, isn't hated by anyone, etc., etc. Is smart.
Downs: Doesn't physically do anything apart from moping around.
Neutral: Is emo, and a donkey.
Intelligence Level (0=low 10=high): 8
Kindness Level (0=low 10=high): 6
Persistence Level (0=low 10=high): 0.000002!

Sleeping Beuty:
Ups: Is smart, kind, thoughtful, sensitive, and is not a criminal.
Downs: High risk of dozing off during important speeches, decisions, etc., etc. Super, ultra, incredibly scared of anything spiky or pokey in any way. Will Decree that every1 has 2 dress like princesses (frilly, pink, dresses, bows, etc.) May sleep 4 another 100 years when prodded by something sharp.
Neutral: Often breaks into song 4 no apparent reason, dances w/ wildlife, etc.
Intelligence Level (0= low 10= high): 7
Kindness Level (0=low 10= high): 9
Persistence Level (0=low 10=high): 5

1 comments:

Lunar_Star said...

I pick Eeyore, Eeyore president you hear since I got the only vote so far he wins right lol

Question of the Week: Do you agree with my opinions?:

My Blog List

  • I've been looking through movie art posters alot lately. There are some amazing artist who do these often. But in my opinion there is also a bunch who a...
    11 years ago
  • Cake Wrecks has moved! You are being redirected to the new site! If the redirect doesn't work, please go to either cakewrecks.com or cakewrecks.squarespac...
    12 years ago
  • Pineapples are my new weakness. LOL inside joke!!
    14 years ago
  • SOOOOO i havent posted in forever butttt i have strep so i thought i would just say hey ho say hey ho heeheheee i might post about halloween or writers con...
    14 years ago
  • Um...please don't hate me but I just kinda 4got about my blog...heheee, i even had trouble accessing my blog bcuz well c, I kinda 4got the *name *of my blo...
    14 years ago
  • This is Sad Charlie. Sad Charlie is sad because he hasn't been getting very many face/replaced pictures recently and has nothing good to post on the websit...
    15 years ago
  • I Love the Veronicas...yeh bizarrio huh? i'm listening 2 'Untouched' i luv those twins from Austrilia, right, or was it England? Haha, The Suite Life reall...
    15 years ago

Meh Followers

I Made That!

I Made That!
I think it may give an insight to who I am as a person and what i stand for. I haven't quite figured out yet if that should be worrying. Well, I like it anyway, so whatev.