CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
-----, -----, Germany

Just Something Important...

"If ballet were easy it would b called football."

-Olive, Giggling Livie

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Twilight (Again) (a few spoilers ahead)

Twilight.

I've been off and on about that series.

I read book 1 and said to myself, "hey...this is good." then i read new moon and said, "wow...what a soap." but, the overall cheesyness wasn't enough to keep me off the series.
Stephenie meyer is a strange, strange lady. The idea of a vampire x girl clicky-clicky is good. But then she runs on about some other blahblah stuff that i don't care about. And yet...it was good. She can take some teeny tiny dull thing, add some "magical writing powder" (perhaps overexplain it a smidge) and BOOM. 'Bouts 3 million readers, and a book deal. Shhyeeeeah.

Then i started reading eclipse. I got peeved my some details. But, it was only when Bella finally decided to marry Edward that i went beserk. I mean, what was WITH that chick? What is UP with that? Sometimes my rants didn't even have to be expressed in words.
!!!!!!!!
So, i slapped the book shut right there, and vowed never to read the treacherous thing again.

Some asked me why i did this. Simply, i was being very stubborn. I had never liked Edward, and the fact that he had finally married Bella was OUTRAGEOUS. CRAZY, man. Edward is a FREAK, and he is ABSOLUTELY NOT the person for Bella. Who would marry such a creep?

Okay, im done.

Sorta. Well, after a long while, i got bored and started reading Twilight again. Then i got absorbed in Edward Cullen. I learned that, if you look beyond the creepiness, he can actually be *squints* cool. A cool creep...who would have thought?
He's actually a li'l more deep than i thought.
Like, he's a good person.
Really!
And i couldn't help myself, i borrowed breaking dawn from my friend and now i am furiously tearing through it.

I didn't need to finish eclipse to get the drift of it all. So far, im half way through the book. And...it's good. There definetly r some parts of it i want to chuck out the window, but hey...im a picky reader, some say. overall, it was good.

FYI: Please let me encourage you to scroll down and post a comment, revealing WHICH mag. cover you liked the best. Whihchever mag. cover wins, i will write an article (that would be found in the magazine, of course) about it- explaining the weird odds of it. It's fun, but unfortunetly only ONE mag can be writtin' bout. So make sure it's the one you want. VOTE!

3 comments:

Sweettropic said...

hey coco, i made this huge rant on how much i hated breaking dawn but it never showed up because it was incredibly long

Coco Juniper said...

cool

Sweettropic said...

grr!!!! my rant still didn't show up!!!!!!!! i'm pissed!!! i went to read breakn' dawn again, and i flipped to renessmee's perfect part, it was so STUPID!! ;)

Question of the Week: Do you agree with my opinions?:

My Blog List

  • I've been looking through movie art posters alot lately. There are some amazing artist who do these often. But in my opinion there is also a bunch who a...
    11 years ago
  • Cake Wrecks has moved! You are being redirected to the new site! If the redirect doesn't work, please go to either cakewrecks.com or cakewrecks.squarespac...
    12 years ago
  • Pineapples are my new weakness. LOL inside joke!!
    14 years ago
  • SOOOOO i havent posted in forever butttt i have strep so i thought i would just say hey ho say hey ho heeheheee i might post about halloween or writers con...
    14 years ago
  • Um...please don't hate me but I just kinda 4got about my blog...heheee, i even had trouble accessing my blog bcuz well c, I kinda 4got the *name *of my blo...
    14 years ago
  • This is Sad Charlie. Sad Charlie is sad because he hasn't been getting very many face/replaced pictures recently and has nothing good to post on the websit...
    15 years ago
  • I Love the Veronicas...yeh bizarrio huh? i'm listening 2 'Untouched' i luv those twins from Austrilia, right, or was it England? Haha, The Suite Life reall...
    15 years ago

Meh Followers

I Made That!

I Made That!
I think it may give an insight to who I am as a person and what i stand for. I haven't quite figured out yet if that should be worrying. Well, I like it anyway, so whatev.