CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
-----, -----, Germany

Just Something Important...

"If ballet were easy it would b called football."

-Olive, Giggling Livie

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Good music.



What is good music?



Good question.



Usually good music is something that provokes feeling in the listener. The more feeling is better. For example: if a song is so sad that you break down crying then u r listening to a masterpiece. If the song makes you want to jump up and down and pump your fist in the air (not like angrily, i mean to the music. it's the clostest thing to dancing you'll get from me.) then SICK that's also an awesome song u'v got here. There's a song im listening to right now and it's really coarsing through my veins, the rhythm. ROCK ON! However, the music video is scary. Technically it doesn't have any bad footage. At all. Still, it's scares the rock out of me. And yet...i find myself sneaking peeks at it every now and again. U know that half-hearted feeling? Like when you were little and you're watching a scary film, you'd hide your face in your hands...but then peek through the fingers just because it's killing you to find out what's happening? Yup. That's me right now.



Moving on...


What is your fav. type of music? Please, please, comment or do the poll. Open response!

3 comments:

Sweettropic said...

my fav type of music depends on my mood, if i'm happy i'll probably listen to sometin' like 'whater u lik' or 'pocket full of sunshine' or something, but if i'm lik depressed i'll still listen to happy songs... pop, rock, an' country r my themes

Coco Juniper said...

i don't lik country. my only doubleback is taylor swift. I like some of taylor swift's songs. But other then that- no country for me, yo. I'm all rock (and maybe a li'l pop).

Sweettropic said...

by country songs i mean 'taylor swift' she's my fav artist

Question of the Week: Do you agree with my opinions?:

My Blog List

  • I've been looking through movie art posters alot lately. There are some amazing artist who do these often. But in my opinion there is also a bunch who a...
    11 years ago
  • Cake Wrecks has moved! You are being redirected to the new site! If the redirect doesn't work, please go to either cakewrecks.com or cakewrecks.squarespac...
    12 years ago
  • Pineapples are my new weakness. LOL inside joke!!
    14 years ago
  • SOOOOO i havent posted in forever butttt i have strep so i thought i would just say hey ho say hey ho heeheheee i might post about halloween or writers con...
    14 years ago
  • Um...please don't hate me but I just kinda 4got about my blog...heheee, i even had trouble accessing my blog bcuz well c, I kinda 4got the *name *of my blo...
    14 years ago
  • This is Sad Charlie. Sad Charlie is sad because he hasn't been getting very many face/replaced pictures recently and has nothing good to post on the websit...
    15 years ago
  • I Love the Veronicas...yeh bizarrio huh? i'm listening 2 'Untouched' i luv those twins from Austrilia, right, or was it England? Haha, The Suite Life reall...
    15 years ago

Meh Followers

I Made That!

I Made That!
I think it may give an insight to who I am as a person and what i stand for. I haven't quite figured out yet if that should be worrying. Well, I like it anyway, so whatev.