CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
-----, -----, Germany

Just Something Important...

"If ballet were easy it would b called football."

-Olive, Giggling Livie

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Justa Word With Some Webboteers (You)

Just a checkup to see how my bloggernauts r doing.

Today was interesting. I found myself singing randomely to "American Idiot" throughout the day. Which is a nice change-- I needed to get off singing advertisements. (But admittedly they are rather catchy, you know in the jingly cheap way. S'all good stuff.) (Btw, i will c if i can post up the advertisement jingle on my blog so you can all sing along to it. It'll b our jock-y inside joke.)
Anywho.
Over at the side-bar is a segment of a movie that probably came out 20-40 years ago. It's from Monty Python and The Holy Grail. Ask your parents about it. Anyway, I thought it was pretty funny...you know, in that diabolical sorta way. It may b a little bit ghosty for uz, and that's okay.
There was this OTHER Monty Python vid. that i was debating to put up as well, but iv decided to wait until later on in life before i post it up. Suspense is good for the soul. Like chocolate.
Just a reminder- b ABSOLUTELY sure to vote on which mag. pic u liked the best, or what u'd like to hear more of. VOTE. PLEASE.

-CJ (I'll b back!)

4 comments:

Wickedly Jess said...

:) Ya know, stephenie meyer had never read a book about or watched a movie about vampires!

She is also writing another book, called midnight sun. Its going to be twilight from edwards pint of veiw!

Pebbles

Coco Juniper said...

WHAT?!

THAT'S SO COOL!!!!!! :D

Coco Juniper said...

speaking of which, d'u know when it's comin' out?

Wickedly Jess said...

idk shw originally wasn't gonna publish it because it got illegally posted on the internet, but people got angry and she decided that she would publish it sometime after breaking dawn

Question of the Week: Do you agree with my opinions?:

My Blog List

  • I've been looking through movie art posters alot lately. There are some amazing artist who do these often. But in my opinion there is also a bunch who a...
    11 years ago
  • Cake Wrecks has moved! You are being redirected to the new site! If the redirect doesn't work, please go to either cakewrecks.com or cakewrecks.squarespac...
    12 years ago
  • Pineapples are my new weakness. LOL inside joke!!
    14 years ago
  • SOOOOO i havent posted in forever butttt i have strep so i thought i would just say hey ho say hey ho heeheheee i might post about halloween or writers con...
    14 years ago
  • Um...please don't hate me but I just kinda 4got about my blog...heheee, i even had trouble accessing my blog bcuz well c, I kinda 4got the *name *of my blo...
    14 years ago
  • This is Sad Charlie. Sad Charlie is sad because he hasn't been getting very many face/replaced pictures recently and has nothing good to post on the websit...
    15 years ago
  • I Love the Veronicas...yeh bizarrio huh? i'm listening 2 'Untouched' i luv those twins from Austrilia, right, or was it England? Haha, The Suite Life reall...
    15 years ago

Meh Followers

I Made That!

I Made That!
I think it may give an insight to who I am as a person and what i stand for. I haven't quite figured out yet if that should be worrying. Well, I like it anyway, so whatev.