CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
-----, -----, Germany

Just Something Important...

"If ballet were easy it would b called football."

-Olive, Giggling Livie

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

You Might As Well Stamp "Vampire Boy" across Rob Pattinson's Forehead for all the Recognition He's Getting

well

since im already on this topic of twilight, i might as well throw u another peice of info.
It's an interview with Rob Pattinson, the dude who plays Edward in Twilight.
...
I usually don't like using interviews on my blog for 1 dominating reason. They're so incredibly...ORDINARY. It's always the same. The hottie-superstar tells the interviewer that he/she LOVES whatever movie they're in, and he/she LOVES the character he/she's playing, he/she LOVES his peers on the set, he/she LOVES just about everything to do with the movie.
...
*cough suck-up cough*

the interaviewer will drill him/her with unimaginative questions, and he/she will always reply "Great! No, no, i love everything. Everythin'gs great." Then he/she will tell this one interesting fact about themselves or a "life-changing" (yeah right!) event that they witnessed or took part in.

La-a-a-a-ame.
I mean, those stories...they could be, well, even mildly funny, but what makes everyone think that they're something extroadinary? What makes them think that it's better than any story pulled out of a low-funded newspaper?

Or a blog?
Like mine?
(of course, my stories R extroadinary. The media just hasn't figured that out yet. ;) )

But, i thought Rob (Edward) had an interesting discussion. He said "i hardly get to do any vampire stuff, like, i mean, uh, i don't get to kill anyone. I really want to kill some people with it..."
so pretty boy has a diabolical side. I'm okay with that.

He also said "{and edward said} i really want to kill you so much, every single day. every moment im with you, i desperately want to kill you. and she's like, 'i don't care, i love you.' and it's like, well, there's definetely something wrong with her."
uhm, DUH. <I love you Edward. You can eat me. I don't care>. Yeah. I always knew Bella had a problem. Rock on, Rob, for saying that on camera. hahaha.

"{edward}'s not that great at all, it's just how she sees him."
Lot's of girls r going to be disappointed. ha. haha. ha-a-a-a-a-a.

The groin comment at the end was unneccessary, but i feel that Rob made an interesting interview. You go watch it now. It's only, like, 5 minutes, so have fun.

(Rob Patterson has like this HUGE ego now. Nobody cared about him when he was Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter 4, but now suddenly he's surrounded by screaming girls 24-7. Always screaming. Always girls. hahahahaha. Might as well stamp "VAMPIRE BOY" across his forehead.)

3 comments:

Wickedly Jess said...

:):) I TOTALLY LOVE THE MOVIE AND I WORE MY TWILIGHT SHIRT ON MONDAY OMG THE MOVIE IS AWESOME YOU HAVE TO GO SEE IT COCO! :):)

Pebbles
(who gets slightly hyper when twilight is mentioned!)

Coco Juniper said...

lol

yeah, i'll c if i can go c it sometime.

Sweettropic said...

i saw it and it wuz coolio!!! edward looks so hot in it... but u kno its one the love hate movies

Question of the Week: Do you agree with my opinions?:

My Blog List

  • I've been looking through movie art posters alot lately. There are some amazing artist who do these often. But in my opinion there is also a bunch who a...
    11 years ago
  • Cake Wrecks has moved! You are being redirected to the new site! If the redirect doesn't work, please go to either cakewrecks.com or cakewrecks.squarespac...
    12 years ago
  • Pineapples are my new weakness. LOL inside joke!!
    14 years ago
  • SOOOOO i havent posted in forever butttt i have strep so i thought i would just say hey ho say hey ho heeheheee i might post about halloween or writers con...
    14 years ago
  • Um...please don't hate me but I just kinda 4got about my blog...heheee, i even had trouble accessing my blog bcuz well c, I kinda 4got the *name *of my blo...
    14 years ago
  • This is Sad Charlie. Sad Charlie is sad because he hasn't been getting very many face/replaced pictures recently and has nothing good to post on the websit...
    15 years ago
  • I Love the Veronicas...yeh bizarrio huh? i'm listening 2 'Untouched' i luv those twins from Austrilia, right, or was it England? Haha, The Suite Life reall...
    15 years ago

Meh Followers

I Made That!

I Made That!
I think it may give an insight to who I am as a person and what i stand for. I haven't quite figured out yet if that should be worrying. Well, I like it anyway, so whatev.