CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
-----, -----, Germany

Just Something Important...

"If ballet were easy it would b called football."

-Olive, Giggling Livie

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Donkey Model? Good Grief!

We believe beauty can be found in many places, but who would have predicted that a donkey could make headlines on a fashion magazine? "It's a fashion dead-end," Sandy Cheeks from Bikini Bottom states, "we can trust that style has finally left forever."


Or has it?


Producers of the magazine "Model" contradict that Donkey is a rare kind of his breed, and has uncharacteristic grace. "Donkey just screams beauty," says Ugly Betty, head producer of the magazine, "but more than that, he gives a positive influence to the public that no fashion icon before him has presented." It's true, Donkey has been giving very inspirational speeches now that he's climbed to power. He had already been mildly well-known, from his role in "Shrek", but now he has become more than a supporting character. He is the star!


"Yes, yes, I always try to look my best," Donkey tells us shortly after the photo-shoot in Los Angeles. "I shampoo every three hours, and add a finishing after-gel to my coat for extra sheen ever half an hour. I was hesitant to using bright Coral lipstick with my skin-tone, but with a little balancing nail-polish and mascara, it worked out after all. Also the blush...."


However, some question Donkey's right to lead. "It's irrational," Billy-Bob-Joe of Utah complains. "Donkey has no idea what is being thrust on his shoulders. Donkeys can't be models. For goodness sake, HE'S NOT WEARING ANY CLOTHES."


Madonna agrees heartily. "Of course, i don't think Donkey is worthy. Look at him! Mascara?! Donkeys CANNOT wear mascara!"


But anyway, Donkey still remains at large. Even Shrek supports his movement. "Well sure, it's undignifying, and wrong, and gross, and stupid, and wacky, and appalling, and shocking, and scarring, and hideous, and terrible, and horrible, and frightning--but i respect-" (air-quotes around "respect) "- and humor his decision. NOW GET OUT OF MY SWAMP!"


How long will this last? What will come of it? There are many risks of having Donkey a model and open to the public, but can he handle it? Vote here at cocojuniper.blogspot.com!


2 comments:

Sweettropic said...

I AGREE WITH YOUR INSANTY COCO! hahah lol

Wickedly Jess said...

donkey? a model? is the world coming to an end?!?!?!?!

Question of the Week: Do you agree with my opinions?:

My Blog List

  • I've been looking through movie art posters alot lately. There are some amazing artist who do these often. But in my opinion there is also a bunch who a...
    11 years ago
  • Cake Wrecks has moved! You are being redirected to the new site! If the redirect doesn't work, please go to either cakewrecks.com or cakewrecks.squarespac...
    12 years ago
  • Pineapples are my new weakness. LOL inside joke!!
    14 years ago
  • SOOOOO i havent posted in forever butttt i have strep so i thought i would just say hey ho say hey ho heeheheee i might post about halloween or writers con...
    14 years ago
  • Um...please don't hate me but I just kinda 4got about my blog...heheee, i even had trouble accessing my blog bcuz well c, I kinda 4got the *name *of my blo...
    14 years ago
  • This is Sad Charlie. Sad Charlie is sad because he hasn't been getting very many face/replaced pictures recently and has nothing good to post on the websit...
    15 years ago
  • I Love the Veronicas...yeh bizarrio huh? i'm listening 2 'Untouched' i luv those twins from Austrilia, right, or was it England? Haha, The Suite Life reall...
    15 years ago

Meh Followers

I Made That!

I Made That!
I think it may give an insight to who I am as a person and what i stand for. I haven't quite figured out yet if that should be worrying. Well, I like it anyway, so whatev.