CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
-----, -----, Germany

Just Something Important...

"If ballet were easy it would b called football."

-Olive, Giggling Livie

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Post #98

hello internets,

just to let u know- this is the 98th post i hav ever written on this blog. In two more posts there will b the ONEHUNDRETH ANNIVERSARRY CELEBRATION-NATION (don't u luv rhymy words?). lol myself. so, on the 100th post, there will be "party". u kno, like the 50th anniversary except BETTER. i haven't quite decided on a date yet--i'll wait for that to b revealed on the next post. On that date, i will let out a bunch of random posts all at once. videos, pictures, music, URLs for other websites, bits and pieces of stories im writing for fun, MAYBE. MAYBE MAYBE. I haven't exactly got all that stuff yet. But when i do, it will rock u. But u anticipated that much.

yesterday was an okay day.
if u didn't know, there was, oh gosh, AN ICESTORM!!! (jeez, u think u would hav realized!) I lost power for about 24 hours, as did, like, everyone else. Without power, there was no heat- so to escape the coldness we ran to friendly's. Then, because we had nothing else to do and because we wanted to go somewhere warm- we went to the mall. and, i got myself 1) an avril lavigne cd and a tin sign w/ a pic of Elvis on it that u can hang up on ur wall. Why?!?! Heck, im COCO for goodness sake. I don't buy CLOTHES, i buy ELVIS. Cuz im just that cool.
okay, i lied a li'l. I do buy clothes. I enjoy buying clothes. I also got myself a tee that says in bright neon letters "YES WE CAN" on the front. Which may or may not be provoking. Odds r, that if i around school in that tee, i will get a million ppl (all boys, gah) saying "NO, we CAN'T" to me. but that's the price u'll hav to pay for wearing that kind of shirt.

finally, iv got the electricity back. Which is good, because i was getting tired of reading TWILIGHT by candle-light in a thick big jacket. Oh, and speaking of Twilight... ('oh not again!' u think, 'y won't this lady stop talking about Twilight?!')...i finally saw the movie. Actually, i saw it a week ago but was too lazy to post up my opinion about it on the blog.

Dark Fire Moon tried to turn me against watching it, with magical phrases such as "it will suck" and "Edward's a creep" (though, really, he IS a creep). But, i was intensely curious. And i watched it. And it was GOOD. Yes, GOOD.

7 comments:

Wickedly Jess said...

i cant wait!

TWILIGHT ROCKS!!!!!!!

Sweettropic said...

hey coco! good job with your 98th post thingy, and i'm watchin' harry potter right now haha

Sweettropic said...

so, i just love bella's luliby i hav it on my ipod now, haha i don't kno why but it haz this weird tune 2 it, but it also sounds sorta lik the emporar waltz lol

Wickedly Jess said...

i went to see the movie w/ a club @ skool, and during the whole movie, the teacher next to me kept saying either "stalker!" about edward or "jasper looks like he has to pee."

Wickedly Jess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Coco Juniper said...

which teacher? the fat one? jk.

edward always had a problem. bella's developed (quickly) over time. jasper...well, he's the funny one.

btw, because of the all liquid diet, don't vampires ever need to pee? or do they keep it all bottled inside? that's not healthy, you know.

Wickedly Jess said...

no... it wasnt the fat teacher. I dont have her anymore (yay)! but i went with the two librarians. idk about the pee... i think that they dont haf 2 bcuz they are frozen like they were when they were transformed. But what wud happen if u had 2 pee when u were transformed. "these are the thinks we need to know!"

Question of the Week: Do you agree with my opinions?:

My Blog List

  • I've been looking through movie art posters alot lately. There are some amazing artist who do these often. But in my opinion there is also a bunch who a...
    11 years ago
  • Cake Wrecks has moved! You are being redirected to the new site! If the redirect doesn't work, please go to either cakewrecks.com or cakewrecks.squarespac...
    12 years ago
  • Pineapples are my new weakness. LOL inside joke!!
    14 years ago
  • SOOOOO i havent posted in forever butttt i have strep so i thought i would just say hey ho say hey ho heeheheee i might post about halloween or writers con...
    14 years ago
  • Um...please don't hate me but I just kinda 4got about my blog...heheee, i even had trouble accessing my blog bcuz well c, I kinda 4got the *name *of my blo...
    14 years ago
  • This is Sad Charlie. Sad Charlie is sad because he hasn't been getting very many face/replaced pictures recently and has nothing good to post on the websit...
    15 years ago
  • I Love the Veronicas...yeh bizarrio huh? i'm listening 2 'Untouched' i luv those twins from Austrilia, right, or was it England? Haha, The Suite Life reall...
    15 years ago

Meh Followers

I Made That!

I Made That!
I think it may give an insight to who I am as a person and what i stand for. I haven't quite figured out yet if that should be worrying. Well, I like it anyway, so whatev.