CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
-----, -----, Germany

Just Something Important...

"If ballet were easy it would b called football."

-Olive, Giggling Livie

Friday, December 5, 2008

Dude! Do You Realize? It's Just a Shirt With Words on It!

Today I wore a Plain White T's shirt with Abercrombie jeans and an American Eagle Sweatshirt.
I'll get back to you on that.



First, i want to rant on about human obsessions. Dude, have you realized? EVERYONE AT MY SCHOOL DRESSES THE SAME. Everyday, a girl will walk in with a layered tee either from Abercrombie, Hollister, or Aeropostle, jeans, and Uggs. Honestly. I can literally predict what they are going to wear the next day.

And, then the boys. They're just as bad. 50% of the population wear Hurley shirts, and the other 50% wear stuff from abercrombie or hollister (just like the girls.) And jeans. I can predict what they'll wear the next day. So should i wear the RED hurley shirt or the BLACK hurley shirt today? Yeah, like it makes a difference!!!


And even then, it's so the same. Get a plain colored T-shirt and slap a brand name on the front. That's it. And, kapeesh, it's like $30 (the abercrombie, anyway).

I almost wish we all wore uniforms. Almost. I'm not ready to give up my skinny-jean days quite yet.


So I at least try to be original.The American Eagle Sweatshirt wasn't too unique, but at least it didn't have a brand name on it. As for the Abercrombie jeans, I'll say this. I really, really do luv em. So what if I'm too adorable for abercrombie? Those are killer jeans, yo. And then the Plain White T's tee....Honestly...I DON'T like the plain white ts. They're just another mediocre band with a lead singer with a funny name. I just happen to like the shirt.

6 comments:

Sweettropic said...

haha, i lik the last part coco, its funny!!! but anyway, its a trend, it'll pass...in year...years....

Sweettropic said...

haha! i <3 american eagle stuff!!!!

Lycoris said...

Hey! You know I don't dress like those stupid girls, you can predict that every day I will come into school in a sweatshirt, cargo pants, and a loose T-shirt. Besides, I hate Arercrombie. Though, Hurley is cool, for he is one of my favorite characters in the T.V series "Lost"

Wickedly Jess said...

u can definetaly guess what ill wear! A long sleeve shirt with a pic on it, jeans, and black uggs. Only once in a while do i vary!

Sweettropic said...

well, i usually come 2 school wearing something different, k, i'm more of a classical sweet type of dresser, and sometimes i'm too lazy to do it so i do wear abercrombie, i TRY not to be a clone

Coco Juniper said...

;) abercrombie looks good on u cuz u mix it up w/ other stuff. and despite all wat i said, uggs r comfortable and soft. so u gots ur points there.

Question of the Week: Do you agree with my opinions?:

My Blog List

  • I've been looking through movie art posters alot lately. There are some amazing artist who do these often. But in my opinion there is also a bunch who a...
    11 years ago
  • Cake Wrecks has moved! You are being redirected to the new site! If the redirect doesn't work, please go to either cakewrecks.com or cakewrecks.squarespac...
    12 years ago
  • Pineapples are my new weakness. LOL inside joke!!
    14 years ago
  • SOOOOO i havent posted in forever butttt i have strep so i thought i would just say hey ho say hey ho heeheheee i might post about halloween or writers con...
    14 years ago
  • Um...please don't hate me but I just kinda 4got about my blog...heheee, i even had trouble accessing my blog bcuz well c, I kinda 4got the *name *of my blo...
    14 years ago
  • This is Sad Charlie. Sad Charlie is sad because he hasn't been getting very many face/replaced pictures recently and has nothing good to post on the websit...
    15 years ago
  • I Love the Veronicas...yeh bizarrio huh? i'm listening 2 'Untouched' i luv those twins from Austrilia, right, or was it England? Haha, The Suite Life reall...
    15 years ago

Meh Followers

I Made That!

I Made That!
I think it may give an insight to who I am as a person and what i stand for. I haven't quite figured out yet if that should be worrying. Well, I like it anyway, so whatev.