CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
-----, -----, Germany

Just Something Important...

"If ballet were easy it would b called football."

-Olive, Giggling Livie

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My Playlist

I was a playlist I made over at the side-bar. Was. Now, I dunno where it wents. Blog trouble? Computer trouble? URL trouble? I dunno. Either way, i made one---and then it was gone. And when i went to the site to make it again, my computer picked the best moment to take a REALLY long time loading. I dunno if it likes me anymore. I tried to fix it but things are a li'l sketchy. Have fun with it though. As far as i know, there is a possibility the playlist may be at the side-bar like i promised. heh. funny. There may also be songs i didn't mention in the post. That's a mistake too. Still, thy are good songs so listen to 'em. Peace out.
So, since you can't listen to the playlist. I'll just list what the songs i was going to put on. Some mean a lot to me. Some mean absolutely nothing at all. And some, were just smacked there randomly. So, here's my dough. Enjoy.

Memories by Within Temptation.
Who-a. Killer soprano! Within Temptation is known (by me) for being a mournful band. It's beautiful, high, and sad. I like this piece of music because I think it has a very beautiful but sad point. It means a lot to me personally, and relates to some of my favorite characters in books. I luv it.

Greensleeves by Mozart
Or at least I think it was by Mozart (gonna hav to check). Anywho, i like this because I think it relates a lot about who I am as a person. I absolutely luv this song too. It's medievaly and great. I am learning how to play it on the piano, and I'm having a lot of fun with it. I can mix it up a li'l so it can be sad or happy or caffienated or obnoxious. The Greensleeves song at the side-bar is in rock, by accident. It's a mistake. To listen to the song i'm referring to, go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5ItNxpwChE. Don't pay any attention to the images. Listen to the song.

Bella's Lullaby by Carter Burwell/Robert Pattinson
I've been told that there are two different Bella's lullabies. I'm not sure if Carter or Rob wrote it. It's the one at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1w_6YJBoTg, whichever one that is. I like this, because...well it's just a mush of stuff. Partially because I liked the books. Partially because this is somewhat close to what i imagined Bella's lullaby to sound like. Mainly because it's pretty.

The Final Countdown by Europe
Haven't I already lectured you on this?

Thanks for the Memories by Fall Out Boy
I like this song because it gets the pulse going. I first heard this when i was about 8 years old. I remember really liking the real jam of the piece. I didn't hear it for a while, and then recently it's been playing a lot. And i love it. It's something i liked then, and it's something i like now.
(P.S. What is up with all the chimps in the music video? Just saying.)

Lord of the Rings by Enya
I grew up listening to this as a kid. I don't know why or how or exactly when but i did. Everytime i hear this, i have this strong feeling of deja vu. I think of times when i wuz real little. I know this song too much. And i love it.

Harry Potter Theme by ??????
I forget who wrote the dooodooodooodooodooodooodooo harry potter song. You know what I'm talking 'bout, right? I had a dream once, well actually a whole bunch of dreams in a row, with this harry potter music. My friends still tease me 'bout it to this day. I'm a harry potter fan, and naturally i can feel a warm sense of recognition when i hear this song.

We Three Kings (Of Orient) by ????? (Old Christmas Hymn)
Out of all the christmas hymns, i like this one the best. It has a warm thrum to it, a gentle but full beat. It's a really really great song.

Ma Ya Hi by Dan Balan
Whenever I think of Ma Ya Hi, i think of my Uncle Deitmar. I don't know why. Maybe it's the whole bouncy theme of the music or the fun words like "Numa numa" that remind me of him. Whatever. Anywho, Mi Ya Hi is a cool song. One day im just going to invite a whole bunch of friends to my house and start blasting Mi Ya Hi. They may not like it, but it's my house. ;) lol

Girlfriend by Avril Lavinge
Is that how you spell her last name? I can never get it right! I think Avril Lavinge has an awesome taste of fashion. It's punk, but it's peeeeerdy. Me like a lot. Why do i like this song? Heck, i dunno. It's just another thing that i file carefully in the back of my head for no reason. >.<

Crazy Frog by Crazy Frog
I think. Whatev. Me and my cousin Bex went on a Crazy Frog phase. We sang Crazy Frog. We talked Crazy Frog. We ate Crazy Frog. We breathed Crazy Frog. We thought Crazy Frog. We would burst into song for the heck of it, and listen to it all night long. I even have some pictures i drew at the time to prove it. Then, next summer i went over and we listened to crazy frog once. Neither of us was very impressed. "You know, why did we ever like Crazy Frog in the first place?" Bex said. We were quiet for a moment. "It's actually a pretty dumb song," i concluded. The CF phase was over, but whenever i hear this song i think back to the days when we were obsessed 8-year-olds.

So What by P!nk
Ahhh, P!nk. Me and my friends chose to do this song for our own dance routine that we did in front of the whole grade when we went off to a leadership school. We rocked the air-guitar, yo. I mean, we were only up there for 30 seconds, but shyeah. The judges kinda liked ours too. Out of 5 we got one perfect score and two 4s. I think. We didn't win, but it was still kinda fun.

Not all of what I listed are good songs. Some of them may possibly be terrible pieces or work. But, they mean so much to me that it doesn't matter. I'm gonna c if i can get my playlist back, but no promises, guys. Anyway, enjoy!

4 comments:

Lunar_Star said...

just so you know the sidebar of songs is working, keep going like your blog, smiles

Wickedly Jess said...

of course i still tease u about the harry potter thing. Its funny! SO WHAT IS SOOOO AWESOME! they played it at the last dance & everyone screamed! I hope they play it tomorrow!
Pebbles

Sweettropic said...

haha i stil remember doing air guitar i tripped over somebody... lol

Coco Juniper said...

lol. during that, i got squished by a neighbor who was attempting to do the "over-the-back roll" w/ hers partner. back-ache for moi. and maybe some broken bones.

Question of the Week: Do you agree with my opinions?:

My Blog List

  • I've been looking through movie art posters alot lately. There are some amazing artist who do these often. But in my opinion there is also a bunch who a...
    11 years ago
  • Cake Wrecks has moved! You are being redirected to the new site! If the redirect doesn't work, please go to either cakewrecks.com or cakewrecks.squarespac...
    12 years ago
  • Pineapples are my new weakness. LOL inside joke!!
    14 years ago
  • SOOOOO i havent posted in forever butttt i have strep so i thought i would just say hey ho say hey ho heeheheee i might post about halloween or writers con...
    14 years ago
  • Um...please don't hate me but I just kinda 4got about my blog...heheee, i even had trouble accessing my blog bcuz well c, I kinda 4got the *name *of my blo...
    14 years ago
  • This is Sad Charlie. Sad Charlie is sad because he hasn't been getting very many face/replaced pictures recently and has nothing good to post on the websit...
    15 years ago
  • I Love the Veronicas...yeh bizarrio huh? i'm listening 2 'Untouched' i luv those twins from Austrilia, right, or was it England? Haha, The Suite Life reall...
    15 years ago

Meh Followers

I Made That!

I Made That!
I think it may give an insight to who I am as a person and what i stand for. I haven't quite figured out yet if that should be worrying. Well, I like it anyway, so whatev.