CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
-----, -----, Germany

Just Something Important...

"If ballet were easy it would b called football."

-Olive, Giggling Livie

Friday, July 4, 2008

Applez 2 Applez: The Great Debate

Yeah, so i wuz playing "Apples 2 Apples" w/ both my younger peep brothers and my mum which turned out to be chaotic. im assuming all of u know the rules of how to play original Apples to Apples. if not, then look it up cuz im 2 lazy 2 list the rulez. :P
when i wuz judge, every1 wuz getting rather bored so they started slapping down random cards...either that or they had run out of good 1s. The topic wuz "Evil" and i hope u sympathize me of the incredibly hard choice i had to make.

One option i could pick wuz: "Jellybeans"
Another option that someone submitted wuz: "Helen Keller"
Next: "Chicken".
Finally: "Jennifer Lopez".

Now ur job is pretty simple. Answer this: What one of those four options (Jellybeans, Helen Keller, Chicken, and Jennifer Lopez) do u think best fits the description "evil" and y?
Then once every1 gets a chance 2 tally in all their things, we'll c who won. I'll also include what my real answer that i picked 4 Apples To Apples wuz. In addition, i'll add what cards belonged 2 whom (not that u'll care, but...) PLEEZ COMMENT!

2 comments:

Coco Juniper said...

well, it's been ovr a month and not a single guess....well that's sad. :'(

if ur wondering, i chose "Jennifer Lopez" as my answer. don't ask.

Coco Juniper said...

well, it's been ovr a month and not a single guess....well that's sad. :'(

if ur wondering, i chose "Jennifer Lopez" as my answer. don't ask.

Question of the Week: Do you agree with my opinions?:

My Blog List

  • I've been looking through movie art posters alot lately. There are some amazing artist who do these often. But in my opinion there is also a bunch who a...
    11 years ago
  • Cake Wrecks has moved! You are being redirected to the new site! If the redirect doesn't work, please go to either cakewrecks.com or cakewrecks.squarespac...
    12 years ago
  • Pineapples are my new weakness. LOL inside joke!!
    14 years ago
  • SOOOOO i havent posted in forever butttt i have strep so i thought i would just say hey ho say hey ho heeheheee i might post about halloween or writers con...
    14 years ago
  • Um...please don't hate me but I just kinda 4got about my blog...heheee, i even had trouble accessing my blog bcuz well c, I kinda 4got the *name *of my blo...
    14 years ago
  • This is Sad Charlie. Sad Charlie is sad because he hasn't been getting very many face/replaced pictures recently and has nothing good to post on the websit...
    15 years ago
  • I Love the Veronicas...yeh bizarrio huh? i'm listening 2 'Untouched' i luv those twins from Austrilia, right, or was it England? Haha, The Suite Life reall...
    15 years ago

Meh Followers

I Made That!

I Made That!
I think it may give an insight to who I am as a person and what i stand for. I haven't quite figured out yet if that should be worrying. Well, I like it anyway, so whatev.