CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
-----, -----, Germany

Just Something Important...

"If ballet were easy it would b called football."

-Olive, Giggling Livie

Friday, July 25, 2008

The Ukulele

The ukulele must b the most lonely of all instruments. i personally like it, but after the Fairly Odd-Parent's episode, "Fairy Idol" many opinions were swayed. The banjo, relative of the ukulele, wuz taunted and dissed over and over and over again. "Nobody likes the banjo!" shouts out Chester, BFF of Timmy Turner- main character on the show. Chester is known for being a bit of a hillbillie, so i didn't think that many ppl would c the banjo in a whole new light bcuz of this 1 episode. I wuz wrong.
So, if u think that the banjo is a lame instrument, then i would like u 2 watch a video on YouTube. It's at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1RXfiRPE74&feature=related by soon-to-b-singing-sensation Clara Belle. She did a few others, but i just randomly selected this one.

My Ratings (out of 5 starz):

Music: 3 3/4 starz
Lyrics: 3 starz
Voice: 5 starz!!!!
Instrument-Ability: 3 1/2 starz.

She haz an amazing voice, like slick butter! Try her out! I mean, she's not my favorite singer, but it's good enough 4 me wanting 2 share it! Even though she played w/ the ukulele rather than the banjo, she makes up 4 it. They're close cousins after all!

0 comments:

Question of the Week: Do you agree with my opinions?:

My Blog List

  • I've been looking through movie art posters alot lately. There are some amazing artist who do these often. But in my opinion there is also a bunch who a...
    11 years ago
  • Cake Wrecks has moved! You are being redirected to the new site! If the redirect doesn't work, please go to either cakewrecks.com or cakewrecks.squarespac...
    12 years ago
  • Pineapples are my new weakness. LOL inside joke!!
    13 years ago
  • SOOOOO i havent posted in forever butttt i have strep so i thought i would just say hey ho say hey ho heeheheee i might post about halloween or writers con...
    14 years ago
  • Um...please don't hate me but I just kinda 4got about my blog...heheee, i even had trouble accessing my blog bcuz well c, I kinda 4got the *name *of my blo...
    14 years ago
  • This is Sad Charlie. Sad Charlie is sad because he hasn't been getting very many face/replaced pictures recently and has nothing good to post on the websit...
    15 years ago
  • I Love the Veronicas...yeh bizarrio huh? i'm listening 2 'Untouched' i luv those twins from Austrilia, right, or was it England? Haha, The Suite Life reall...
    15 years ago

Meh Followers

I Made That!

I Made That!
I think it may give an insight to who I am as a person and what i stand for. I haven't quite figured out yet if that should be worrying. Well, I like it anyway, so whatev.