CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
-----, -----, Germany

Just Something Important...

"If ballet were easy it would b called football."

-Olive, Giggling Livie

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Spongebob Sings! (Nobody Saw That Coming...)

Spongebob sings! Wow, who would hav thought?! Anyway, i am going 2 giv a tribute 2 Spongebob b4 i hav 2 leav 4 camp, so listen up!

Spongebob Sings: The F.U.N. Song! This song symbolizes the fake friendship btwn Spongebob- an optomistic idiot- and Plankton -a evil midgit- when Spongebob pities Plankton aftr his many failed attempts 2 recieve the "Krabby Patty Formula!" "It's obnoxious!" my friend Saffy explains 2 us aftr i tried singing The F.U.N. Song 2 her. Well, she does hav a point u know- it IS obnoxious. O well. C below 3 three different verses 2 The F.U.N. Song.

"F stands 4 friends who do stuff 2gether, U stands 4 u and me! N is for anytime and anywhere at all- down here in the deep blue sea!"

"F stands 4 fire that burns down the whole town, U stands for uranium....BOMBS! N is for no survivors...!"

"F is 4 frolic in all the flowers, U is ukulele! N is for nose picking, chewing gum, sand licking- down here w/ my best buddy!"

Spongebob Sings: Striped Sweater! This hit (or not so hit) single revolutionized songs everywhere (or at least in my classroom). This terrible song wuz a dream blockbuster 2 fellow 6th (now 7th) graders in my S.S. class and, of course, they just HAD 2 break out in song! Pleez acknowledge the lyrics 2 Spongebob's 'Striped Sweater'.

"The best time 2 wear a striped sweater...is all the time! The 1 w/ the striped turtleneck...that's the kind!"

Then of course, in the newer episodes, Spongebob sang lots of other songs 2, these a little more choreographed (but none the less stupid). Unfortunetly (or fortunetly 2 u) i will not b sharing any of these other songs as my brain is already throbbing from 'striped sweater'. The point is, Spongebob haz been called many things. By Darkheart he has been called "stupid" and by Bramble Juniper he has been called "awesome", but 1 thing is certain...Spongebob can't sing! But he can make carrides pass by a lot more quickly, and givs u a headache in, like, nothing- flat!

0 comments:

Question of the Week: Do you agree with my opinions?:

My Blog List

  • I've been looking through movie art posters alot lately. There are some amazing artist who do these often. But in my opinion there is also a bunch who a...
    11 years ago
  • Cake Wrecks has moved! You are being redirected to the new site! If the redirect doesn't work, please go to either cakewrecks.com or cakewrecks.squarespac...
    12 years ago
  • Pineapples are my new weakness. LOL inside joke!!
    14 years ago
  • SOOOOO i havent posted in forever butttt i have strep so i thought i would just say hey ho say hey ho heeheheee i might post about halloween or writers con...
    14 years ago
  • Um...please don't hate me but I just kinda 4got about my blog...heheee, i even had trouble accessing my blog bcuz well c, I kinda 4got the *name *of my blo...
    14 years ago
  • This is Sad Charlie. Sad Charlie is sad because he hasn't been getting very many face/replaced pictures recently and has nothing good to post on the websit...
    15 years ago
  • I Love the Veronicas...yeh bizarrio huh? i'm listening 2 'Untouched' i luv those twins from Austrilia, right, or was it England? Haha, The Suite Life reall...
    15 years ago

Meh Followers

I Made That!

I Made That!
I think it may give an insight to who I am as a person and what i stand for. I haven't quite figured out yet if that should be worrying. Well, I like it anyway, so whatev.