CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
-----, -----, Germany

Just Something Important...

"If ballet were easy it would b called football."

-Olive, Giggling Livie

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Astrological Signs in the Zodiac

i think the astrological signs in the zodiac r pretty neat, and it's kinda scary how accurate some of the things predicted can b! If u don't know what sign in the zodiac u r, then i recommend going 2 http://www.astrology-online.com/persn.htm. i, personally, am a libra which is uplifting and crushing at the same time. On the up side, many modern astrologers say it's the most desirable of all the zodiac types! Then again, i just can't get over the fact that i am an inanimate object! :(
So anyway i found this little booklet at the supermarket called "Libra", (not a very original title, but) i found it very interesting. What wuz scary wuz how accurate some of the things it said about me were! True, there were a few Libra facts that didn't fit me perfectly, but i could still relate to it in the end!
Some of the things i could really, really relate to were these quotes exerted from the book "Libra" i wuz talking about. I think it kindof defines me:

"Libras have a somewhat conflicted relationship with money. You love spending it, but you don't like to talk about it. Libras of all types will not haggle over money. And you believe that it is the height of tackiness to talk to others about how much you make or how much you spend."

"You are extremely broad-minded, so it is not necessary for your friends to share your ideas or even your values. In fact, you appreciate a good debate, which means that plenty of your pals probably disagree with your views."

"...indicating that you love intellectual and analytical pursuits. You have a knack for writing and probably like to write stories, poems, or plays in your free time."

"You don't ask a lot of your friends, but the one thing you do expect is loyalty. If you believe a friend is talking behind your back...you are likely to end the relationship."

I wuz stunned about how much ever single word in the book related to me. True, it said i wuz supposed to like crossword puzzels though i can't really stand sitting down and doing one, and it also said i liked to do very graceful sports or activities when i don't think that's right. Apart from those tiny details, i wuz greatly impressed. i used to think psychics were psychos, but now i don't know...hm, after all this book was written by psychos, sorry- i meant, psychics.

2 comments:

Lycoris said...

I am a aries. And FYI, if you read your horoscope in a newspaper then it isn't correct. Because they have to make it very vague, so it can fit everyone. Also because to get a real horoscope you need your birthday and your date of bith. Coco, when school starts again I will do you horo scope and tarot future.K?

Coco Juniper said...

kk.
i don't follow newspaper horoscopes neither, but i hav 2 admit, that booklet- Libra- i wuz talking about ASTOUNDED me! but, i guess that wuzn't a newspaper horoscope.

Question of the Week: Do you agree with my opinions?:

My Blog List

  • I've been looking through movie art posters alot lately. There are some amazing artist who do these often. But in my opinion there is also a bunch who a...
    11 years ago
  • Cake Wrecks has moved! You are being redirected to the new site! If the redirect doesn't work, please go to either cakewrecks.com or cakewrecks.squarespac...
    12 years ago
  • Pineapples are my new weakness. LOL inside joke!!
    14 years ago
  • SOOOOO i havent posted in forever butttt i have strep so i thought i would just say hey ho say hey ho heeheheee i might post about halloween or writers con...
    14 years ago
  • Um...please don't hate me but I just kinda 4got about my blog...heheee, i even had trouble accessing my blog bcuz well c, I kinda 4got the *name *of my blo...
    14 years ago
  • This is Sad Charlie. Sad Charlie is sad because he hasn't been getting very many face/replaced pictures recently and has nothing good to post on the websit...
    15 years ago
  • I Love the Veronicas...yeh bizarrio huh? i'm listening 2 'Untouched' i luv those twins from Austrilia, right, or was it England? Haha, The Suite Life reall...
    15 years ago

Meh Followers

I Made That!

I Made That!
I think it may give an insight to who I am as a person and what i stand for. I haven't quite figured out yet if that should be worrying. Well, I like it anyway, so whatev.