CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
-----, -----, Germany

Just Something Important...

"If ballet were easy it would b called football."

-Olive, Giggling Livie

Saturday, July 26, 2008

My Daemon Themius


U c that fox right there? His name is Themius, and he's my fox daemon. A daemon is basically the soul of a person from a parallel dimension- Lyra's dimension, the Golden Compass Dimension. In Lyra's world, the soul of a person roams free, outside of the body in which it belongs to. So, if Themius is my soul- he's me! I'm a fox! How cool is that?!


Now that i've gotten that out of my system, i can show u how 2 get 1. Go 2 http://www.goldencompassmovie.com/, then click on "DAEMONS" and then "MEET YOUR DAEMON". Finally, u can answer everything and- TADAH! Daemon!
I don't know a lot about The Golden Compass movie or book at all. 1/2 of the ppl i asked said that it was great, while the other half said the opposite. Me, neutral, don't know myself. I only saw about 1/4 of the movie and read about 1/30 of the book. So don't ask me any questions about it.

*Commonly Asked Question* If u don't know much (or anything) about The Golden Compass, then y did u put up your daemon?
*My Answer* Cuz it looks cool! ^_^ Foxz rule!

1 comments:

Coco Juniper said...

Shy? SHY?!

I am NOT shy! Sure, i'm not exactly the opposite of shy, but im NOT SHY!
that thing is messed up.

...still, i like my fox! ^_^

Question of the Week: Do you agree with my opinions?:

My Blog List

  • I've been looking through movie art posters alot lately. There are some amazing artist who do these often. But in my opinion there is also a bunch who a...
    11 years ago
  • Cake Wrecks has moved! You are being redirected to the new site! If the redirect doesn't work, please go to either cakewrecks.com or cakewrecks.squarespac...
    12 years ago
  • Pineapples are my new weakness. LOL inside joke!!
    13 years ago
  • SOOOOO i havent posted in forever butttt i have strep so i thought i would just say hey ho say hey ho heeheheee i might post about halloween or writers con...
    14 years ago
  • Um...please don't hate me but I just kinda 4got about my blog...heheee, i even had trouble accessing my blog bcuz well c, I kinda 4got the *name *of my blo...
    14 years ago
  • This is Sad Charlie. Sad Charlie is sad because he hasn't been getting very many face/replaced pictures recently and has nothing good to post on the websit...
    15 years ago
  • I Love the Veronicas...yeh bizarrio huh? i'm listening 2 'Untouched' i luv those twins from Austrilia, right, or was it England? Haha, The Suite Life reall...
    15 years ago

Meh Followers

I Made That!

I Made That!
I think it may give an insight to who I am as a person and what i stand for. I haven't quite figured out yet if that should be worrying. Well, I like it anyway, so whatev.