CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
-----, -----, Germany

Just Something Important...

"If ballet were easy it would b called football."

-Olive, Giggling Livie

Friday, August 29, 2008

Manga Girl Showdown


Which manga girl do YOU think is bttr? Post a comment 2 answer!

Gotta a BTTR manga / anime girl picture? post the web address in a comment, and aftr i will go through them all and declare a winner! Remember the picture has 2 b appropriate, no nudity, blood, etc.

Like these? You'll LOVE the collection ovr at www.bloodthirst1.blogspot.com !



4 comments:

Wickedly Jess said...

i like the first girl w/ the brown hair better

Sweettropic said...

i agree with jess, the first is better, yet somehow i also like the bottom one, the colors white and pale blue soothe me... ;)

Lycoris said...

I like them both for different reasons. Like I like the girl on the top for her hair style and clothing but the girl on the bottom for her hair and eye colors

Coco Juniper said...

i like the first one bcuz it's so warm and natural. i like the second 1 because it's...well it's kinda sad. not sad-sad, but just a little bit...wistful. and cool. what i like best varies from day 2 day. yesterday i liked the blue one bcuz it fit my mood bttr, while im feeling abit more enlightened 2day so i think i like the top one.

Question of the Week: Do you agree with my opinions?:

My Blog List

Meh Followers

I Made That!

I Made That!
I think it may give an insight to who I am as a person and what i stand for. I haven't quite figured out yet if that should be worrying. Well, I like it anyway, so whatev.