CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
-----, -----, Germany

Just Something Important...

"If ballet were easy it would b called football."

-Olive, Giggling Livie

Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Eight Question Contest *Closed*

I have eight questions. Use the comments box to answer at least three of them. Go wild. Whatever. (Sorry, i overused the 'music' theme.)

1) I have googled "best musician" in so many words a bunch of times, and overall the artist that was averagely the most favored was "The Beatles". Do you approve? Why?

***alternate question*** Pretend you are another member to the Beatles. What changes would you make? What instrument would you play?

2) "Is it good if a vacum really sucks?" Explain.

3) If you could play a part in any movie, any movie at all, what movie would you wish to be in? And, what part/role in the movie would best suit you?

4) You're a multi-million-hit music artist with a new hit single called "Caramel Apples of Doom" or "Under the Magnifying Glass" (whichever is easier to you.) Write the chorus, or a verse, to your new song.

5) You're selling chocolate bars to a millionaire who hates chocolate. What would you say to convince him to buy one?

6) You're directing a music video for *insert a name of an artist you really, really, really hate*. What would you do to keep your opinions from getting in the way of your career? Wait, you ARE going to keep your opinions to yourself, right? Right?

7) Out of the blue- Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter boy) disappears! There are quite a few prime suspects to his kidknapping: Stephenie Meyer (*looks at liveilove*), Ronnie from the Killers (*looks at Camo*), Demi Lovato (*looks at Pebbles*), Sandy Cheeks (from Spongebob, okay, i know this is random but it's all i got), and David Cook (i just threw this guy at the end randomly.). Who would you suspect to be the kidknapper? Why? And how would you prove it?

8) Pretend you're in STAR WARS. Darth Vader is begging you to join the dark side. Write a conversation between you and him.

Whoever i think has the wittiest, most creative, most sincere, most interesting, most amazing, most weird, answer will get an honorable mention. And, they get the liberty of being able to change the blog title from CJ Forever to whatever they want for ONE WEEK. You have to answer at least three out of the eight, or you won't get credit. You can pick any one you want. Be sure to number which ones your doing. Good Luck!

8 comments:

Naomi said...

Cool idea! Here's mine.

1. In a sense. The Beatles were musical legends. They sort of formed pop, and some rock, music for generations to come. Some of my favorite bands would sound totally different if it weren't for them. So, I'll say...partly. The Beatles were one of those bands that took the world by storm, and continue to do so. Their music is timeless. Although, I do prefer other bands to The Beatles, but I can't exactly say The Killers and Muse have the musical status they've reached, yet. But, if we're talking musical legends, it's Rolling Stones all the way!


3. Probably Harry Potter, and I'd play Ginny. Partly because, I'd want to rival the Twilight movie. Nearly Every female over the age of 8 is completely obsessed with Twilight, so it's different. Ginny seems fun to play, because...She doesn't have many lines? Plus, when we first see Ginny in the 2nd movie, she totally has a fangirl moment when she sees Harry. I can do that fangirl thing very well.

6. I'd cunningly insert my hate of the artist into the music video. For example, in the video, Pete Wentz would get a haircut, and die his hair blonde, and then wander around in a pink suit with a sign saying "My name is Pete Wentz and I'm a fake emo kid and I think Brandon Flowers is a million times better than me!" but do it arty and creatively, so it looks all deep and moody.

7. Stephenie Meyer! We all know Ronnie would never do such a thing! Ronnie is, possibly, one of the nicest, funniest musicians out there at the moment.Demi Lovato dosn't have the brains to do such a thing, Sandy Cheeks is 2D, and David Cook is too busy making out with Jill(A friend). As stated previously, Harry Potter is pretty much Twilight's only big competitor. So, doesn't it seem obvious that Meyer would want to kidnap the star? The cold-blooded ,fake Muse loving, pathetic, untalented "writer" simply wants to remove all competition, so she can sickeningly entance more teenage girls into her little world of sparkly boys and fake teenage love. And that's my case.

Wickedly Jess said...

2) it is good if a vacumm sucks because it picks up all of the dirt really well. But bad cuz it may pick up ur carpet. So both :)
3) ALICE CULLEN!!! do u need any explination? k, u do. Here it is:
She is totally pwnsome!
5) Either "They make you live forever" "They cure cancer" or (if he is bald) "They grow hair!" if not, then i would put on my totally inoccent girl scout face and say "wud u plz by sum gs cookies? Theyll help me win a bike!"
And if he doesnt respond 2 any of them, then id force him with my evil ways to buy one! MUAHAHAH!

BTW why did u look @ me for demi? it shuda been Taylor Swift. U shuda looked @ my sis for demi!

Coco Juniper said...

whoops, sorry. If u like u can just imagine that demi is switched to her if u like....

livielove said...

hey coco when u said put the answers in the comment box, i thought u were reffereing to the c-box so look for mine there teehee

Coco Juniper said...

okay, this is wat u put down




10 Feb 09, 16:31
Livielove: 8 DV= Darth vador DV: COME TO THE DARK SIDE!!!! me: Why??? DV: WE have cookies (in a sweet inocent voice) me:me mmmm i like cookies but... DV:BUT WHAT COME TO THE DARK SIDE NOW AND GET YOUR COOKIES!!
ME: but but i like cupcakes betta DV: o we dont hav cupcakes ME: but the good side does DV: do you have vannillla? Me: yes DV okay im joining the good side now!! :)

Liviel
10 Feb 09, 16:28
Livielove: 7 why would stephanie myer kidnap danial radcliff???? she has edward so who needs harrry!!! I <3 EDWARD CULLEN

10 Feb 09, 16:26
Livielove: 3 TWILIGHT I WOULD BE BELLA AND EWARD WOULD BE MY BOYFRIEND OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
10 Feb 09, 16:26

Livielove: 1 (alternate) ID PLAY THE CELLO teehee

Lycoris said...

Ok here is my answers for the contest.
#7- I would suspect the kidnapper to be either Stephenie Meyer or Demi Lovato, for no one likes Meyers Twilight series, expecally me. I would rant on my hatred of the book, but i have a question to respond to. And Demi Lovato because she is too nice... Also her music is bad. I would prove it because my hatred for both of them is strong enoungh to make them admit their guilt. Also because I personally couldn't care less about what happens to Daniel Radcliffe. Also because why would the killers guy kidnapp someone, he would kill them. David Cook sings... I think... music is good for the soul, so he couldn't have done it. And Sandy does Karate so she is cool.

#1- The Beatles are AWSOME!! Yes I do approve, because George is my favorite, and their music is really good. There is quite a few radio stations that play only Beatles songs, BEATLE RADIO! And if I were a member of the Beatles, i wouldn't make any changes or play any instruments, I would just be there to annoy them by flicking them on the head. Except George....
#2- It is good if a vacum really sucks because it is a good logo for a sports team. "Luigi's vacums. WE SUCK!" And then if vacums didn't have a sucking force, tehn our houses would be very dirty...

livielove said...

im sorry to say that i got upset when reading Dark fire moon's responce to question 7, i have decided that they must have had some sort of horrible typo when they were talking about twilight as a "hatred series" im sorry but i donnot understand how you can make fun of my bf (edward cullen) like that, and my bff (alice cullen) too, im sure pebbles will agree with me since she is in love with Jacob black

Wickedly Jess said...

i agree with livielove except for the fact that Jacob Black is HOTTER THAN EDWARD CULLEN. But alice cullen is my bffl!

Question of the Week: Do you agree with my opinions?:

My Blog List

  • I've been looking through movie art posters alot lately. There are some amazing artist who do these often. But in my opinion there is also a bunch who a...
    11 years ago
  • Cake Wrecks has moved! You are being redirected to the new site! If the redirect doesn't work, please go to either cakewrecks.com or cakewrecks.squarespac...
    12 years ago
  • Pineapples are my new weakness. LOL inside joke!!
    14 years ago
  • SOOOOO i havent posted in forever butttt i have strep so i thought i would just say hey ho say hey ho heeheheee i might post about halloween or writers con...
    14 years ago
  • Um...please don't hate me but I just kinda 4got about my blog...heheee, i even had trouble accessing my blog bcuz well c, I kinda 4got the *name *of my blo...
    14 years ago
  • This is Sad Charlie. Sad Charlie is sad because he hasn't been getting very many face/replaced pictures recently and has nothing good to post on the websit...
    15 years ago
  • I Love the Veronicas...yeh bizarrio huh? i'm listening 2 'Untouched' i luv those twins from Austrilia, right, or was it England? Haha, The Suite Life reall...
    15 years ago

Meh Followers

I Made That!

I Made That!
I think it may give an insight to who I am as a person and what i stand for. I haven't quite figured out yet if that should be worrying. Well, I like it anyway, so whatev.