CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
-----, -----, Germany

Just Something Important...

"If ballet were easy it would b called football."

-Olive, Giggling Livie

Sunday, February 1, 2009

It's a Small World After All...

It's summer vacation and you're taking a luxurious air-line cruise with your family to the Bahamas. Coincidentally, you happen to sit next to Billy Ray Cyrus (Miley Cyrus' father.) What would you say to him?

This is what i'd say.

Me: So...You're Billy Ray Cyrus?
Bill: Yup.
Me:...nice...um, i hear you used to have a mullet.
Bill: Yup.
Me:...so, umm, did you enjoy having a mullet?
Bill: Leave me alone, kid.
Me: no, no, i don't mean to be bothering you. I just wondered. I mean...wow, you're Billy Ray Cyrus. The mullet man!
Bill: Excuse me, but i have many other qualities too. Like music...
Me: mullet
Bill: singing...
Me: mullet
Bill: guitar...
Me: mullet
Bill: country...
Me: mullet
Bill: Look, lady, what do you want from me?!
Me: Can I have your autograph?
Bill: *grumbling* Gawsh dang kids these days *more grumblings*, okay, where do you want me to sign it?
Me: how 'bout on this sick bag?
Bill: *still grumbling* Okay...
Me: No!
Bill: What?!
Me: Stop! Not like that!
Bill: What?! *angry now*
Me: No, no! Sorry. Didn't mean to make you mad. ...Er...you can sign it, "to Coco, from Mullet Man" please.
Bill: That's it! *rips up sick bag*
Me: *shocked* you...you are one meeeeeean celebrity.
Bill: Leave me alone!
Me: Okay, but if i feel woozy, i'm using your sick-bag.
Bill: That's it. *puts in ear-plugs* Good-night, kid!
Me: ...sorry...sir
Bill: *grumblings*
Me: i hate your daughter by the way. Hannah Montana.
Bill: *grumbles*
Me: that's what i thought.

I asked my friends what they'd do. DFM conjured up a particularily violent scene. Umm, i won't go into that.

You're taking the bus to New York, and you happen to pick a passanger's seat next to Barack Obama. It's the day before the inaugeration. What would you say to him?

This is me:

Me: *surprised* Obama!
Obama: What!? *jumps*
Me: sorry, didn't mean to surprise you.
Obama: no, no, i wasn't surprised. It's alright. What's your name?
Me: Oh, I'm Coco. And I know who you are, um, obviously.
Obama: *chuckles* Well, hello Coco.
Me: I just want to say, I'm really looking forward to the inaugeration.
Obama: that's great.
Me: I really hope you do great.
Obama: you're pretty unusual for a teenager. What are your hobbies?
Me: um, movie-making, blogging....
Obama: you have a blog?
Me: yes, cocojuniper.blogspot.com
Obama: I used to blog when I was young.
Me: Really?
Obama: *chuckles* yes...i don't know if i was as good as you.
Me: wow. What was it called? Your blog?
Obama: um, chuckles101 or something or another, .blogspot.com
Me: ...
Obama: pretty strange to be hearing that from someone that's about to be a president tommorow, eh?
Me: I won't lie- it's very strange.
Obama: Heh, well you'll have to remember that despite me being the president, i'm still a citizen deep inside. A little boy of 14- Chuckles he was called by his peers- from hawaii.
Me: yes, oh! this is my stop. Thank you, mr. president, sir.
Obama: Nice talking to you Coco.
Me: Yes...just one thing...how did you get the nickname "Chuckles?"
Obama: ...
Me: personal?
Obama: very
Me: Okay...bye then.
Obama: bye

3 comments:

Naomi said...

Very...interesting, Coco!

How do you add pictures from your camera to your blog? I know you told me, but I forgot. I took a picture of the Killers drawing you did.

Coco Juniper said...

i wuz bored....

ummm, if u have the- wassit called?- USB cable, that you can plug from your digital camera into the computer. Then...um, this thing should pop up....
when u hav it saved onto your computer, as a picture file or whatever, choose create "new post" upload picture, and then you're done. ^_^ it's really simple, really.

Wickedly Jess said...

hahahaha so funny!

Question of the Week: Do you agree with my opinions?:

My Blog List

  • I've been looking through movie art posters alot lately. There are some amazing artist who do these often. But in my opinion there is also a bunch who a...
    11 years ago
  • Cake Wrecks has moved! You are being redirected to the new site! If the redirect doesn't work, please go to either cakewrecks.com or cakewrecks.squarespac...
    12 years ago
  • Pineapples are my new weakness. LOL inside joke!!
    14 years ago
  • SOOOOO i havent posted in forever butttt i have strep so i thought i would just say hey ho say hey ho heeheheee i might post about halloween or writers con...
    14 years ago
  • Um...please don't hate me but I just kinda 4got about my blog...heheee, i even had trouble accessing my blog bcuz well c, I kinda 4got the *name *of my blo...
    14 years ago
  • This is Sad Charlie. Sad Charlie is sad because he hasn't been getting very many face/replaced pictures recently and has nothing good to post on the websit...
    15 years ago
  • I Love the Veronicas...yeh bizarrio huh? i'm listening 2 'Untouched' i luv those twins from Austrilia, right, or was it England? Haha, The Suite Life reall...
    15 years ago

Meh Followers

I Made That!

I Made That!
I think it may give an insight to who I am as a person and what i stand for. I haven't quite figured out yet if that should be worrying. Well, I like it anyway, so whatev.