CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
-----, -----, Germany

Just Something Important...

"If ballet were easy it would b called football."

-Olive, Giggling Livie

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

TaekwonDO!

dodge, block, jump-kick, ear-slice thing, return punch, block, repeat.

Hey, so as u may or may not know---i am now taking up a new activity. a martial arts, children. To be more specific: TAEKWONDO!

Over vacation my mum found a coupon for a couple free lessons, so as an excuse to get me out of the house, she sent me off just like that.

And I like it.

The guy teaching it is really nice and helpful, but kindof intimidating when u first see him yelling his head off doing this ultra-super kick that roars like thunder (and that's not even like a poetic way of saying it. It literally roars like thunder. Yeah.) And he's like 7 feet tall, up to 200 pounds heavier than me. See, this is a picture of him standing next to me.

Yeah, my hair is purple. what of it?!?!

there's another master too, a little older lady. She's really nice and goes through the steps a lot slower.When I first came into Taekwondo, it was a just a wee bit awkward. Everyone had a...saga? I forget what they're called. White-robe-thing. And there I was in sweatpants and a t-shirt. Yep. And then, everyone kept giving me curious looks like "OHMYGODTHERE'SANEWSTUDENT". And then, i got my robe-y thing the first try. and my first stripe the class after.

YEEEE ^_^ Me gooooooooooooood @ Taekwondo!!!!!

Heehee.

So, anyway. Here's some videos of some SUPER AWESOME TAEKWONDO MOVES that i found that i soooo wish i could do.

Click here

And here.

Right now I can only do dodge, block, jump-kick, ear-slice thing, return punch, block, repeat. Buuuuuuuuut, i'm working on it.

2 comments:

livielove said...

woooowza

Wickedly Jess said...

cool u do taekwondo thats awesome ive always wanted 2 do that!

Question of the Week: Do you agree with my opinions?:

My Blog List

  • I've been looking through movie art posters alot lately. There are some amazing artist who do these often. But in my opinion there is also a bunch who a...
    11 years ago
  • Cake Wrecks has moved! You are being redirected to the new site! If the redirect doesn't work, please go to either cakewrecks.com or cakewrecks.squarespac...
    12 years ago
  • Pineapples are my new weakness. LOL inside joke!!
    14 years ago
  • SOOOOO i havent posted in forever butttt i have strep so i thought i would just say hey ho say hey ho heeheheee i might post about halloween or writers con...
    14 years ago
  • Um...please don't hate me but I just kinda 4got about my blog...heheee, i even had trouble accessing my blog bcuz well c, I kinda 4got the *name *of my blo...
    14 years ago
  • This is Sad Charlie. Sad Charlie is sad because he hasn't been getting very many face/replaced pictures recently and has nothing good to post on the websit...
    15 years ago
  • I Love the Veronicas...yeh bizarrio huh? i'm listening 2 'Untouched' i luv those twins from Austrilia, right, or was it England? Haha, The Suite Life reall...
    15 years ago

Meh Followers

I Made That!

I Made That!
I think it may give an insight to who I am as a person and what i stand for. I haven't quite figured out yet if that should be worrying. Well, I like it anyway, so whatev.