CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
-----, -----, Germany

Just Something Important...

"If ballet were easy it would b called football."

-Olive, Giggling Livie

Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy Birthday---LivieLove!

Okay, I'm so sorry this post is late. And i'm so sorry i haven't done a post in like forever.

MOVING ON.

Happy Birthday LivieLove! In the past I haven't done...well, anything for anyone's birthday (sorry, i'll b sure to do it this year), but it was almost impossible NOT to do anything for your birthday w/ all the hints being dropped in the chatbox. So, without further ado...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIVIELOVE!

TEEHEE


To celebrate I decided to share a bunch of vaguely relevent pictures! Yay! Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday dear Livielove...happy...OH JUST QUE THE SLIDESHOW.


I got you a cake, see? I do care! ^_^ It's a ghosty with blue converse. And your next one...

It's so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute.


I think I'm scarred for life.

Oh wait, I was already there.

Don't ever make me do that again.

But, it goes to show how much I care about your birthday! I'm stepping out of my comfort zone to show my acceptance for, uh, vigerous fangirling...I've never done that before....

Oh. Wait.

(not singling anyone out of course.)

(*cough ronnie cake cough*)

and...chicken teriyaki. With sesame seeds. *thumbs up*

Speaking of thumbs

*Seal of Approval*

And...WALL-E.
Awwwwww....


*Rubix Cube Addiction*

*Gets You Nowhere*

*Trust Me.*

*I've been there and back*

*Where was I?*

*Oh yeah.*

*Wall-E.*

Awwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

(It won an academy award too. *nods earnestly* So, yeah. Just thought you'd like to know.)


Okay, I got myself side-tracked. But you see where all of this is coming from, right?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

"You're a wizard, Harry!"

"Luke, I am your Father."

"Don't go into the light!!!"

"We are everywhere."

"If you wish upon a star..."

"DIE!!!!"

"Heyyyyyyyyyy."

"Oh, I just can't wait to be king!"

"I like to move it, move it."



Happy birthday!

5 comments:

Coco Juniper said...

For the last time, I promise: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

^_^

Coco Juniper said...

Comments...?

Wickedly Jess said...

happy bday livielove!

livielove said...

edward....
pebbles and my friends put a birthday hat on the edward in the poster inside my locker... sigh, and they gave me the left over bows...i went wild with them (literally)

but my friend maddies gonna give me a sippy cup!!!!

btw thx coco, i love the pics lol Cough especially the last one cough

Wickedly Jess said...

yup ur locker is tot awesome! and maddies gonna give u a sippy cup?

Question of the Week: Do you agree with my opinions?:

My Blog List

  • I've been looking through movie art posters alot lately. There are some amazing artist who do these often. But in my opinion there is also a bunch who a...
    11 years ago
  • Cake Wrecks has moved! You are being redirected to the new site! If the redirect doesn't work, please go to either cakewrecks.com or cakewrecks.squarespac...
    12 years ago
  • Pineapples are my new weakness. LOL inside joke!!
    14 years ago
  • SOOOOO i havent posted in forever butttt i have strep so i thought i would just say hey ho say hey ho heeheheee i might post about halloween or writers con...
    14 years ago
  • Um...please don't hate me but I just kinda 4got about my blog...heheee, i even had trouble accessing my blog bcuz well c, I kinda 4got the *name *of my blo...
    14 years ago
  • This is Sad Charlie. Sad Charlie is sad because he hasn't been getting very many face/replaced pictures recently and has nothing good to post on the websit...
    15 years ago
  • I Love the Veronicas...yeh bizarrio huh? i'm listening 2 'Untouched' i luv those twins from Austrilia, right, or was it England? Haha, The Suite Life reall...
    15 years ago

Meh Followers

I Made That!

I Made That!
I think it may give an insight to who I am as a person and what i stand for. I haven't quite figured out yet if that should be worrying. Well, I like it anyway, so whatev.