CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
-----, -----, Germany

Just Something Important...

"If ballet were easy it would b called football."

-Olive, Giggling Livie

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

UNITE!!!!

The Question has come up a lot. Not just with Livielove and Pebbles, but everywhere.

Who is better? Edward or Jacob?

Well, I think that we should all just agree! It doesn't matter if you're an Edwardian or a Jacobnite! We should become ONE! Set aside our differences and be Fwiends! <3

Cats and Dogs!
Bicycles and First Graders!
Husband and Wife!
Sometimes, Husband and Husband!
George Bush and Power!
Me and Ronnie!
Disney and Nickelodeon!
Coke and Pepsi!
Verizon and AT&T!
Polar Bears and Global Warming!
Emo Bands and CamoLambo!
A Big Fish and A Little Fish!
Unicorns and Pit Bulls!
America and The Rest of The World!
Edward and Jacob!

If only we could all get along! Set aside our differences and become ONE! *Patriotic Music Playing in Background* United! Together! The Road to Victory is hard and rough, but we, people, places, and things, can all go down the road of dedication to a new place of life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness! A perfectly balanced world, happy and free! Together forever! Agreeing and in Harmony!

(TEAM JACOB FOREVER! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!)

(What? No, I didn't hear anything. Nothing.)

(>:D)

(*wags tail*)

(*wags tail*)

11 comments:

Coco Juniper said...

@ my school, some ppl hav started a "TEAM EMMETT".

Which makes absolutely no sense.

Emmett never liked Bella.

...

OR HAS HE?!?!?!?

*GASP!*

Coco Juniper said...

#Things to Ponder#

Naomi said...

Team Emmett? Who's in that?

The whole Edward vs Jacob thing seems pretty pathetic. Mayble less so if, I don't know, the characters that so many girls are devoting their lives to were REAL.

You and Ronnie? YAY! I love love love love love RONNIE! But...me and emo bands? Doubt it. Maybe I could agree more of bands like FALL OUT BOY, Panic At The Disco, and All Time Low were banished. But, like that would ever happen. To many people are swept up in all this fake-angsty excuse for music.

I should update my blog today...

Wickedly Jess said...

yay coco u agree w/ me! jacob black is better!

livielove said...

fine you "kids" can fight over that "little" boy as much as you want, while im snugglin with vampires.

yes, jacob is hot, but he does not sparkle. and livie likes sparkley boys.

livielove said...

o look what i found on an icon (i googled edward icons)

Team Edward
because who wants to makeout with a dog?

Coco Juniper said...

OH BURN!!!

I got to admit, Livie, that was radical. Beautiful.

Teehee.

Anyway, just because I'm ON team jacob doesn't mean i'm going to marry the guy/dog/whatever_he_is_so_much_cooler. mmkay?

To Camo: and um i think the ppl that r on team emmett r a bunch of girls. Like if you walk down the hallway i notice a couple of girls hav "TEAM EMMETT" posters in their lockers. So that's like Sarah, Sierra....and i think RAH once mentioned that she's on Team Emmett too. So, yeah. I mean, it's not like their an active club or anything, it's more of proving a point i guess.

livielove said...

emmett is hot, but rosalie would KILL me (literally) if i took her man, so im fine with edward *sighs..*

Sweettropic said...

wow...didn't u kno u <3ed peace SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much......... haha SO PROUD!!! getting craizier by da dayyyyyyyyyyyyyy whoo!!!!

Wickedly Jess said...

livielove id rather make out with a dog than with a marble statue :)

Coco Juniper said...

umm, how 'bout id rather make out with a BOY A LIVING HUMAN NOT SOME BIG ROCK NOR A PUPPYDOG.

it's settled, right?

Question of the Week: Do you agree with my opinions?:

My Blog List

  • I've been looking through movie art posters alot lately. There are some amazing artist who do these often. But in my opinion there is also a bunch who a...
    11 years ago
  • Cake Wrecks has moved! You are being redirected to the new site! If the redirect doesn't work, please go to either cakewrecks.com or cakewrecks.squarespac...
    12 years ago
  • Pineapples are my new weakness. LOL inside joke!!
    14 years ago
  • SOOOOO i havent posted in forever butttt i have strep so i thought i would just say hey ho say hey ho heeheheee i might post about halloween or writers con...
    14 years ago
  • Um...please don't hate me but I just kinda 4got about my blog...heheee, i even had trouble accessing my blog bcuz well c, I kinda 4got the *name *of my blo...
    14 years ago
  • This is Sad Charlie. Sad Charlie is sad because he hasn't been getting very many face/replaced pictures recently and has nothing good to post on the websit...
    15 years ago
  • I Love the Veronicas...yeh bizarrio huh? i'm listening 2 'Untouched' i luv those twins from Austrilia, right, or was it England? Haha, The Suite Life reall...
    15 years ago

Meh Followers

I Made That!

I Made That!
I think it may give an insight to who I am as a person and what i stand for. I haven't quite figured out yet if that should be worrying. Well, I like it anyway, so whatev.