CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
-----, -----, Germany

Just Something Important...

"If ballet were easy it would b called football."

-Olive, Giggling Livie

Sunday, February 1, 2009

My Experiance @ a Chili Fest (Oh, You Know This is Going to be Good.)

I went to a chili fest last night.

Yeee-ahh

I wasn't looking forward to it. I'm not a big fan of chili, and my brothers and I sitting togethr at a table with the rest of our church while they rapidly consume bean goodness is not my first choice of company. 99.9% of the time my mum went out and socialized with old people, and there were no more open tables left-- so me and my brothers had to eat quietly in a corner. Quietly being me, seeing as Bramble and Lizic couldn't keep their mouth closed if you duct-taped it.

So why does it feel like I was having fun?

Probably the beans. X.X

The chilis were pretty good. Very very good. It was a nice change to be off my mum's cooking for a while. You went down a line of tables where each family had a great big pot of chili, and you can pick and choose from them. There were little cups that they ladeled their warm concoctions in, and i had about 5 mini bowls (each one being slightly smaller than my fist) of chili. I was caught completely off guard. You would have thought that all those small old ladies, or little children in party dresses would play it safe, making a perfectly mild and refreshing chili dish? WRONG. I took this shrimp-y one that was super good and i chugged the whole thing down in a minute. waited 30 seconds. then....

*block your ears*

it was the hottest thing i have ever tasted ever.

Then, when you were done with that, you were given a piece of paper where you judge and vote on your favorite chilis. The winning chili-chefs won a certificut and a bottle of hot-sauce. (huh, funny? NOT WHEN YOUR TONSILS ARE BLEEDING. !!!!! *fire in eyes*)

so, that's that, i guess. i felt poorely after the chili fest and even more nautious in the car ride home. (luckily i didn't puke. but it was close. x.x) i huddled up on the couch, with a trash bin right by me (just in case) in my winter jacket (idk, it made me feel good inside). and then i watched a really old British comedy from the 80s' that my mum thought would b good for us, and slept the night away like a baby. that's about it.

1 comments:

Naomi said...

Awesome, Coco!

Question of the Week: Do you agree with my opinions?:

My Blog List

  • I've been looking through movie art posters alot lately. There are some amazing artist who do these often. But in my opinion there is also a bunch who a...
    11 years ago
  • Cake Wrecks has moved! You are being redirected to the new site! If the redirect doesn't work, please go to either cakewrecks.com or cakewrecks.squarespac...
    12 years ago
  • Pineapples are my new weakness. LOL inside joke!!
    14 years ago
  • SOOOOO i havent posted in forever butttt i have strep so i thought i would just say hey ho say hey ho heeheheee i might post about halloween or writers con...
    14 years ago
  • Um...please don't hate me but I just kinda 4got about my blog...heheee, i even had trouble accessing my blog bcuz well c, I kinda 4got the *name *of my blo...
    14 years ago
  • This is Sad Charlie. Sad Charlie is sad because he hasn't been getting very many face/replaced pictures recently and has nothing good to post on the websit...
    15 years ago
  • I Love the Veronicas...yeh bizarrio huh? i'm listening 2 'Untouched' i luv those twins from Austrilia, right, or was it England? Haha, The Suite Life reall...
    15 years ago

Meh Followers

I Made That!

I Made That!
I think it may give an insight to who I am as a person and what i stand for. I haven't quite figured out yet if that should be worrying. Well, I like it anyway, so whatev.