CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
-----, -----, Germany

Just Something Important...

"If ballet were easy it would b called football."

-Olive, Giggling Livie

Friday, February 27, 2009

I Did It! I Did It! WINNER!


Okay, So remember a LONG time ago, I promised to create a "schedule" of events, such as "Love Your Robot Day" (February 7th), and "For Pete's Sake Day" (February 26th).

WAHHHH! I'm so sorry!

It totally didnt happen. and it makes it even worse because it was such an AWESOME idea, i would hav loved doing it, what can I say?

which means it's...

Excuse time, excuse time, it's time for excuses!

Well, It's a mixture of a) forgetting and b) being too lazy, so in the event i DID remember, i'd be too lazy to do it anyway.

I'd also like to point out that I'm writing in ORANGE.

Oh my GAWD. Orange. Like, I know. Oh my gawd.

So, I would like to broadcast that, since the whole idea of a CJ Forever calendar is really cool, I am going to give it another shot!

:D :D :D

...But not now. First I have to drive over to CVS or market basket or i don't even really care, i just need a calendar, so i can mark down all the events and hang it directly above my computer.

So, I'd have NO excuses.

(Kinda, sorta, maybe, this is the closest thing to definite that you get from me.)

because, you guys are my greatest adventure. :) <33333

(LOL, not)

(But you're still pretty rockin ^_^')

now, I suppose you're wondering from the title, what I am raving about. Well, it's kindof sorta 2 things.

the first one is...February 27th was scheduled originally to be "I May or May Not Decide to Post Today Day."

And...

TADAHHHHH!

I did it.

I'm a winner.

In your face.

Shahhhhh.

Oh, and the other thing was that I'm writing in orange.

(Oh my GAWD.)

1 comments:

Coco Juniper said...

Oh My GAWD Coco You are so awesome!

Question of the Week: Do you agree with my opinions?:

My Blog List

  • I've been looking through movie art posters alot lately. There are some amazing artist who do these often. But in my opinion there is also a bunch who a...
    11 years ago
  • Cake Wrecks has moved! You are being redirected to the new site! If the redirect doesn't work, please go to either cakewrecks.com or cakewrecks.squarespac...
    12 years ago
  • Pineapples are my new weakness. LOL inside joke!!
    14 years ago
  • SOOOOO i havent posted in forever butttt i have strep so i thought i would just say hey ho say hey ho heeheheee i might post about halloween or writers con...
    14 years ago
  • Um...please don't hate me but I just kinda 4got about my blog...heheee, i even had trouble accessing my blog bcuz well c, I kinda 4got the *name *of my blo...
    14 years ago
  • This is Sad Charlie. Sad Charlie is sad because he hasn't been getting very many face/replaced pictures recently and has nothing good to post on the websit...
    15 years ago
  • I Love the Veronicas...yeh bizarrio huh? i'm listening 2 'Untouched' i luv those twins from Austrilia, right, or was it England? Haha, The Suite Life reall...
    15 years ago

Meh Followers

I Made That!

I Made That!
I think it may give an insight to who I am as a person and what i stand for. I haven't quite figured out yet if that should be worrying. Well, I like it anyway, so whatev.