CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
-----, -----, Germany

Just Something Important...

"If ballet were easy it would b called football."

-Olive, Giggling Livie

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Eight Questions...ANSWERED!

Okay, so I looked over all of your answers for the Eight Question contest. And, for the most part they were awesome! I luv hearing from you guys.

Actually, it was pretty evenly distributed. Some of you rocked one question, others had another, and so on....

When i was reading them i was looking for something that was intriguing. it helped if it was funny, but it didn't hav to be. Also, to make it clear, I did not choose the winners by how much I agree with what they're saying. I chose them because they were intriguing (but mainly funny). And, it was very very hard to pick the winner. So, before i announce who it is...*and don't you dare scroll down and peek*....i'll do the smaller awards. specifically for a certain category.

#1 winner: CamoLambo
In a sense. The Beatles were musical legends. They sort of formed pop, and some rock, music for generations to come. Some of my favorite bands would sound totally different if it weren't for them. So, I'll say...partly. The Beatles were one of those bands that took the world by storm, and continue to do so. Their music is timeless. Although, I do prefer other bands to The Beatles, but I can't exactly say The Killers and Muse have the musical status they've reached, yet. But, if we're talking musical legends, it's Rolling Stones all the way!

#2 winner: Dark Fire Moon
It is good if a vacum really sucks because it is a good logo for a sports team. "Luigi's vacums. WE SUCK!" And then if vacums didn't have a sucking force, tehn our houses would be very dirty...

#3 winner: Pebbles
ALICE CULLEN!!! do u need any explination? k, u do. Here it is:
She is totally pwnsome!

(is that a typo? Because even if it is, pwnsome is still a cool word. By regular rules of judging this should not hav won because this is way too short, but pwnsome is a SUCH a cool word that I'm giving it to you. Huh. Oh, and did u do "pwnsome" like that on purpose? Like did u hear that from somewhere else? Just curious. Oh, and if it IS a typo...too late. You've already made #3 winner. No going back now...^_^)

#4 winner: Grr, none of you are awesome enough for #4 title, none of you did this!!! I am diappointed in all of you! :'( Not one of you! Noooooo!

#5 winner: Pebbles
Either "They make you live forever" "They cure cancer" or (if he is bald) "They grow hair!" if not, then i would put on my totally inoccent girl scout face and say "wud u plz by sum gs cookies? Theyll help me win a bike!"

#6 winner: CamoLambo
I'd cunningly insert my hate of the artist into the music video. For example, in the video, Pete Wentz would get a haircut, and die his hair blonde, and then wander around in a pink suit with a sign saying "My name is Pete Wentz and I'm a fake emo kid and I think Brandon Flowers is a million times better than me!" but do it arty and creatively, so it looks all deep and moody.

#7 winner: CamoLambo
Stephenie Meyer! We all know Ronnie would never do such a thing! Ronnie is, possibly, one of the nicest, funniest musicians out there at the moment.Demi Lovato dosn't have the brains to do such a thing, Sandy Cheeks is 2D, and David Cook is too busy making out with Jill(A friend). As stated previously, Harry Potter is pretty much Twilight's only big competitor. So, doesn't it seem obvious that Meyer would want to kidnap the star? The cold-blooded ,fake Muse loving, pathetic, untalented "writer" simply wants to remove all competition, so she can sickeningly entance more teenage girls into her little world of sparkly boys and fake teenage love. And that's my case.

#8 winner: Livielove
DV= Darth vador DV: COME TO THE DARK SIDE!!!! me: Why??? DV: WE have cookies (in a sweet inocent voice) me:me mmmm i like cookies but... DV:BUT WHAT COME TO THE DARK SIDE NOW AND GET YOUR COOKIES!!
ME: but but i like cupcakes betta DV: o we dont hav cupcakes ME: but the good side does DV: do you have vannillla? Me: yes DV okay im joining the good side now!! :)

(this was a little hard to read at first. But that's okay ^_^)

Ready? Scroll Down now for the name of the winner. ANY comments or ANY questions or ANY suggestions or ANY whatever, can be put in the comments box. All ur love...hate...but let's hope for love right?...goes in the COMMENTS box. Or CBox. I'm not picky. Okay...here we go......

>
>>
>>>
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> > >
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>> >>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>
Y'all BETTAH not be peeking ahead of time? Mmmmhmm?
>
>>
>>>
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> > >
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>> >>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>
>
>>
>>>
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> > >
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>> >>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>
>
>>
>>>
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> > >
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>> >>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>

CamoLambo!

4 comments:

Coco Juniper said...

Comments, comments, comments,

Naomi said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

livielove said...

yay i won, one!!! :)

Wickedly Jess said...

coco pwnsome wansnt a typo it means "partly owned" but i used it like owned. and it is the most awesomest word!

Question of the Week: Do you agree with my opinions?:

My Blog List

  • I've been looking through movie art posters alot lately. There are some amazing artist who do these often. But in my opinion there is also a bunch who a...
    11 years ago
  • Cake Wrecks has moved! You are being redirected to the new site! If the redirect doesn't work, please go to either cakewrecks.com or cakewrecks.squarespac...
    12 years ago
  • Pineapples are my new weakness. LOL inside joke!!
    14 years ago
  • SOOOOO i havent posted in forever butttt i have strep so i thought i would just say hey ho say hey ho heeheheee i might post about halloween or writers con...
    14 years ago
  • Um...please don't hate me but I just kinda 4got about my blog...heheee, i even had trouble accessing my blog bcuz well c, I kinda 4got the *name *of my blo...
    14 years ago
  • This is Sad Charlie. Sad Charlie is sad because he hasn't been getting very many face/replaced pictures recently and has nothing good to post on the websit...
    15 years ago
  • I Love the Veronicas...yeh bizarrio huh? i'm listening 2 'Untouched' i luv those twins from Austrilia, right, or was it England? Haha, The Suite Life reall...
    15 years ago

Meh Followers

I Made That!

I Made That!
I think it may give an insight to who I am as a person and what i stand for. I haven't quite figured out yet if that should be worrying. Well, I like it anyway, so whatev.