CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
-----, -----, Germany

Just Something Important...

"If ballet were easy it would b called football."

-Olive, Giggling Livie

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Pip the Angsty Math Student, and A Guy in a Rubix Cube


In Math class we're starting a whole new unit on "spacial stuff". For today's lesson, for- you know- a bit of some loose room from after all that pressuring Research Paper and Theatre of Marcellus (hah. Phillips. hah.). She showed us, firstly how to make a box. There are eleven different ways on how to make a box (a cube) and after showing us one, she gave us some graph paper and told us to try and find the other ten.

I was on a roll. Spitting out different designs by the second, whew!

A boy at my table who I will call Pip (because his initials are P.P. so...P.P.=Pip! Tadah! Oh, and speaking of Pip, who ever is leaving those weird Pip comments in the comments box should probably stop. It's bugging me. Slightly) is supr competitive. And he got wicked aggravated at me, and my smart-spacial-thinking-senses. Whenever he would find the next one, he would show it to my math teacher, only for him to find that i had actually just come up with that and he's a few seconds late. Here's how it went

Me: Here! Done!
Teacher: Well done! You can put that design up on the board.
Pip: Whew! Finally, done!
Teacher: Awh, I'm sorry Pip. Coco already found that.
Pip: Oh...oh, okay.

...

Me: Wahoo! Another one!
Teacher: Wow, Coco. Impressive!
Pip: Not as impressive as mine!
Teacher: Oh, whoops Pip. You're too late. Coco beat you again.

...

Me: tadah!
Teacher: You're on a roll today, Coco!
Pip: TEACHER! TEACHER!
Teacher: Pip?
Pip: *gasping* Is mine right?
Teacher: Oohhh...um, Pip?
Pip: *frustrated- angry* what?
Teacher: Coco already got that.
Pip: WHAT?!?!

...

Pip: Teacher!
Teacher: There you are Pip.
Pip: Okay, tell me, is this right?
Teacher: Why yes, yes it is.
Pip: VICTORY!
Teacher: Wait, where are you going?
Pip: *confused* to put it on the board...?
Teacher: *chuckling nervously* Uh, *chuckle* no, sorry. That's already been taken.
Pip: What? *turns to look at me* YOU!
Me: What? I didn't put it up!
Pip: *hopeful again* really? *turns to Teacher* see, she didn't use it!
Teacher: No, but uh, Maddie did.
Maddie: *waves*
Pip: *silently walks back to his seat.* *bangs head on desk*
Teacher: *chuckles* heh, oh dear.

Don't forget the poll at the bottom of the page! Oh, and here's a picture of a guy in a rubix cube.


What are you talking about? Oh course it's relevent!

5 comments:

livielove said...

hey coco! i wanna meet this pip kid! :) hehe...

Anonymous said...

NEVER I SAY COCO JUNIPER! THE TRUTH WILL BE REVEALED! PIP LIVES INSIDE OF ALL OF US! BEWARE HIS POWERS! OH, AND STAY AWAY FROM ALL TACOS! TACOS ARE EVIL. BACK TO WHAT I WUZ SAYING: COCO JUNIPER- YOU WAIT. PIP WILL RISE! PIP WILL RISE! PIP WILL RISE! AUURRRGHHH!

p.s. he owes me six dollars and a snocone

-Edward II...WILL NOT BE SILENCED!

Wickedly Jess said...

Umm... who r u?

livielove said...

OMG I PEBBLES!!!!!! :) teehee

Wickedly Jess said...

Hi livielove! How r u feeling?

Question of the Week: Do you agree with my opinions?:

My Blog List

  • I've been looking through movie art posters alot lately. There are some amazing artist who do these often. But in my opinion there is also a bunch who a...
    11 years ago
  • Cake Wrecks has moved! You are being redirected to the new site! If the redirect doesn't work, please go to either cakewrecks.com or cakewrecks.squarespac...
    12 years ago
  • Pineapples are my new weakness. LOL inside joke!!
    14 years ago
  • SOOOOO i havent posted in forever butttt i have strep so i thought i would just say hey ho say hey ho heeheheee i might post about halloween or writers con...
    14 years ago
  • Um...please don't hate me but I just kinda 4got about my blog...heheee, i even had trouble accessing my blog bcuz well c, I kinda 4got the *name *of my blo...
    14 years ago
  • This is Sad Charlie. Sad Charlie is sad because he hasn't been getting very many face/replaced pictures recently and has nothing good to post on the websit...
    15 years ago
  • I Love the Veronicas...yeh bizarrio huh? i'm listening 2 'Untouched' i luv those twins from Austrilia, right, or was it England? Haha, The Suite Life reall...
    15 years ago

Meh Followers

I Made That!

I Made That!
I think it may give an insight to who I am as a person and what i stand for. I haven't quite figured out yet if that should be worrying. Well, I like it anyway, so whatev.