CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
-----, -----, Germany

Just Something Important...

"If ballet were easy it would b called football."

-Olive, Giggling Livie

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Ninjas or Pirates?


It takes a lot of persistence, insight, and deep logical thinking to make a children's movie incredibly freaky, but I think the maximum level has been achieved here. ->

My brother has this little cheap plastic watch thing that he got in a goodie-bag from a party several years back. The little triggered alarm in it is absolutely determined to believe that somehow the universe would crumble to bits if it didn't go off every 3 minutes. (don't ask me how it still works, centuries later. I hav no idea.) It's been around for like as long as i can remember, and in many attempts I and the rest of the family have been trying to get rid of it. And, obviously our attempts didn't work, for it's still here, February 14th, it is still here. And it's been going off all day and im really annoyed.

And saying the date aloud has reminded me--- happy valentine's day! thank you all for doing the poll, i am sorry if you're the person who said he/she "hates love". U hav my sympathy. :) Look forward to another post coming up about valentine's day. I would do it right now but I'm too lazy.

Okay I looked around my labels that i can use for a post, and i happen to see one called "debate." In the whole two months, i hav only used it once. So...let's get a debate going on here and now!

NINJAS or PIRATES?

and that's my question for you. I will return on the matter in a day or two.

(GRR! the stupid alarm went off again!)

Don't forget to take the poll at the bottom of the page! ^_^ I had a lot of fun customizing the options for this one. heehee. anyway, be sure to comment on ninjas and pirates. comments, comments, comments!

5 comments:

livielove said...

Didja know???
I WENT TO NINJA SCHOOL!!!
Wa!

Coco Juniper said...

so is that a vote for ninjas then?

and for everyone else: comments, comments, comments! support what you believe in!

Lycoris said...

Well depending on where I live I would want to be either a ninja or pirate. Example- If the world I lived in was from One Piece then I would want to be a pirate, because who doesn't want to live in a world were people get wierd powers by eating cursed fruit? No one.

Lycoris said...

p.s: that is a vote for both ninjas and pirates...

Coco Juniper said...

that...that's not really a vote then. u hav to pick a side.

Question of the Week: Do you agree with my opinions?:

My Blog List

  • I've been looking through movie art posters alot lately. There are some amazing artist who do these often. But in my opinion there is also a bunch who a...
    11 years ago
  • Cake Wrecks has moved! You are being redirected to the new site! If the redirect doesn't work, please go to either cakewrecks.com or cakewrecks.squarespac...
    12 years ago
  • Pineapples are my new weakness. LOL inside joke!!
    14 years ago
  • SOOOOO i havent posted in forever butttt i have strep so i thought i would just say hey ho say hey ho heeheheee i might post about halloween or writers con...
    14 years ago
  • Um...please don't hate me but I just kinda 4got about my blog...heheee, i even had trouble accessing my blog bcuz well c, I kinda 4got the *name *of my blo...
    14 years ago
  • This is Sad Charlie. Sad Charlie is sad because he hasn't been getting very many face/replaced pictures recently and has nothing good to post on the websit...
    15 years ago
  • I Love the Veronicas...yeh bizarrio huh? i'm listening 2 'Untouched' i luv those twins from Austrilia, right, or was it England? Haha, The Suite Life reall...
    15 years ago

Meh Followers

I Made That!

I Made That!
I think it may give an insight to who I am as a person and what i stand for. I haven't quite figured out yet if that should be worrying. Well, I like it anyway, so whatev.