CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
-----, -----, Germany

Just Something Important...

"If ballet were easy it would b called football."

-Olive, Giggling Livie

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Just Another Update...

Okay, so i didn't post at all yesterday. Or go on CBox. Or touch the computer @ all. Which was weird, and like a first.

Just here to clue you in a bit on my personal life (or it really isn't my personal life anymore, but whatever).

I got my Herbst Device out Wednesday (or as you might know them as "tentacles") and the bottom row of braces on too. It was a lot more painful than i remember them when i got my top row glued on. Half the time my orthodontist had to say "Okay, STOP biting my finger," but i really couldn't help it. When other people sweat when they get nervous, or fidgit, I bite. Hard. Especially if there's something fat and meaty in my mouth.

I switched seats in science. My science teacher has a special way of picking seats. Everyone draws an uno card, and for whatever number the uno card has on it, u hav to sit at that table. I got a "6" card, so when he told all the people going to the number-six-table to stand up, basically my whole table did.

NOT FAIR.

I had been looking forward to switching seats and getting away from them for ages. So now i'll be with them for a whole nother semester. GRRR

On Friday, me and Volleyball-Player went to a church thing at 7'o'clock. Which sounds like a strange thing to do on a Friday evening. Actually my church is really cool. Instead of it being an extra sunday school thing, it's basically a Youth Group. Meaning, you just play games (for example: Capture the flag when it's warm, and Sardines when it's cold out) do contests, and win prizes. Volley actually had to do a "fluff and candy hearts eating contest" and since it was February, the month of Valentines and love (*snort*) they decided to mix it up a bit. They got a very thin piece of clear plastic with a bit of fluff smeared on each side with candy hearts on that. Then, she and another guy had to race to see who could eat off all the candy hearts. It looked so awkward. All the while the counselers were bopping about shouting things like "easy there, you hardly know eachother!" and "Wooohooo!" Then some girls took out their cellphones and started to snap pictures. Which may end out badly. The other guy won, and as a trophy to his victory, he was given....a Digimon Set! (Which brought back memories from when i was a naive little kid who used to wake up almost every Saturday morning a FOUR to watch the Digimon Show. Wow, i was strange.) This is probably because Jonathan- the leader of the games and stuff- has a few toddler sons that love Digimon. It was probably meant to be a Christmas present, but he changed his mind half way. Reduce Reuse Recycle!
I was sad because i never got any prize. I don't know why. I'm just like that.

Yesturday, i didn't do much. I watched a lot of T.V., ate some crystalized sugary Pineapple, and then went to the mall to find a present for a friend's party. I wasn't sure what to get her. There was this Katy Perry shirt on sale, and i was wondering whether she'd like it. In this universe, u either LOVE Katy Perry, or you HATE it. I wasn't sure where she'd play up on this scale, but then i reminded myself that it was on sale, and that ended that.

Then, that night i went and played soccer. Which sucked. My team is bottom of the league (but i really don't like to talk about it...) and this was our final chance to redeem ourselves. It was a 30'minute'match. Us, vs. the people at the TOP of the league. *gulp* we knew it would end badly from the start, so it wasn't a huge surprise when we lost. badly.

0 comments:

Question of the Week: Do you agree with my opinions?:

My Blog List

  • I've been looking through movie art posters alot lately. There are some amazing artist who do these often. But in my opinion there is also a bunch who a...
    11 years ago
  • Cake Wrecks has moved! You are being redirected to the new site! If the redirect doesn't work, please go to either cakewrecks.com or cakewrecks.squarespac...
    12 years ago
  • Pineapples are my new weakness. LOL inside joke!!
    14 years ago
  • SOOOOO i havent posted in forever butttt i have strep so i thought i would just say hey ho say hey ho heeheheee i might post about halloween or writers con...
    14 years ago
  • Um...please don't hate me but I just kinda 4got about my blog...heheee, i even had trouble accessing my blog bcuz well c, I kinda 4got the *name *of my blo...
    14 years ago
  • This is Sad Charlie. Sad Charlie is sad because he hasn't been getting very many face/replaced pictures recently and has nothing good to post on the websit...
    15 years ago
  • I Love the Veronicas...yeh bizarrio huh? i'm listening 2 'Untouched' i luv those twins from Austrilia, right, or was it England? Haha, The Suite Life reall...
    15 years ago

Meh Followers

I Made That!

I Made That!
I think it may give an insight to who I am as a person and what i stand for. I haven't quite figured out yet if that should be worrying. Well, I like it anyway, so whatev.