CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
-----, -----, Germany

Just Something Important...

"If ballet were easy it would b called football."

-Olive, Giggling Livie

Saturday, January 31, 2009

CD Confessions, Random Emicons, Plus a Heck of a Lot of Plain-White-T's


Beautiful. I Luv it. At first i thought all the rows were exactly the same, but if you look close that's not the case. Start from the top of one row, and as your eyes roam down, the still-motion animation takes place.

CONFESSION TIME: (y do i hav deja vu?) I don't have many CDs. I never really needed one with my iPod taking all the charges. iPods are more handy, the songs are a buck each, and i luv my iPod. But, like i said before i believe, there r kindof a drawback of having no CDs. Like, you having no music for mm-ing. The only CDs I do have are a precious few. Many of which i am not proud of.

Plain White T's: BIG BAD WORLD
what can i say about this? Well, i was wandering about the mall with no direction, and then i hear there's a special deal on CDs in Aeropostle. I normally don't go in Aerpostle, but i luv sales and i need CDs (see the paragraph above). The teenage-boy-store-clerk-dude says that you get a free t-shirt with a picture of the band on it, if you buy the album. I wuz sold. Then, with my new PLAIN WHITE T'S t-shirt I went home and listened to the CD.
...
I only got around to listening to one song. It was called "Natural Disaster" and i think that my ear drums got burned. I wuz coughing up smoke for days after. I never listened to them again.
...
*no offense Plain White T's. You still rock (or you know, whatevr u call ur music)*
...
then, when i wuz looking through my CDs, i found it again and gave it a second chance. I wasn't very impressed overall, sorry guys, but the first song "Big Bad World" had a beat that would b easy to match clips from my camera with. And it was pretty good, you know, for teenage-boy-st0re-clerk-dude's style of music at Aeropostle with a free T-shirt (*smiles*). So, im going to see how i can remix it up later.
...
(Psst! Pebbles? Remember when u came over for my mum's "open house" thingy and we used my camera to film stuff? I might use that footage for the music. ^_^ i need to look it over though. I'm not sure if it's enough for 4 minutes straight, but i might jam it up a li'l. who knows.)


Avril Lavigne: LET GO
there was a sale at the mall. (again? I know. I luv sales.) Avril Lavigne has some style.

Shrek 2: SHREK TWO MOTION PICTURE SOUNDTRACK
It was a gift. And, it's a pretty good gift too. They don't even sell it anymore. I was listening to "As Lovers Go" by Dashboard Confessional. I liked it, i really did. now, i don't know what happened. "Little Drop of Poison" by Tom Waits is on. It's sinister, deppressing and horrible. Yay! (umm...). There's also "Accidentally in Love" by Counting Crows on it. I think everyone has heard that song at least once.

Ghostbusters: GHOSTBUSTERS-ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK ALBUM
I haf no idea. It's my mum+dad's. It's full of really bad songs from the 70's. Some are okay...but the rest are eye-twitching, ear-burning, tongue-twisting, babble. I usually don't bash oldies music. That's not my style. I listen to quite a few songs from the 80s, and some fromt he 70s. But this album...*shakes head*...idk.
...
Still it's a classic. Come on everyone. "Who ya gonna call?...GHOSTBUSTERS *drum thing*"
...
hahahahaaaa


Hillary Duff: HILLARY DUFF
I don't even know. I got it in like 1st grade. I don't remember what songs are on it. I don't remember if i even liked it. It's all...a blur....i've lost the CD in it, so now all i hav is the case. So technically, this doesn't qualify for a CD. Whoops.

Raven Symone (i think that's how you spell her name): THAT'S SO RAVEN DISNEY SOUNDTRACK
ditto.

...and like that, there are some other CD cases wif no CD in it...and vice-versa...so i feel that this topic is sliding to a close. You hear it, right? Sluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuop. That's this post gradually...
sliding
to
a


1 comments:

Wickedly Jess said...

nope i dont remeber that footage...

Question of the Week: Do you agree with my opinions?:

My Blog List

  • I've been looking through movie art posters alot lately. There are some amazing artist who do these often. But in my opinion there is also a bunch who a...
    11 years ago
  • Cake Wrecks has moved! You are being redirected to the new site! If the redirect doesn't work, please go to either cakewrecks.com or cakewrecks.squarespac...
    12 years ago
  • Pineapples are my new weakness. LOL inside joke!!
    14 years ago
  • SOOOOO i havent posted in forever butttt i have strep so i thought i would just say hey ho say hey ho heeheheee i might post about halloween or writers con...
    14 years ago
  • Um...please don't hate me but I just kinda 4got about my blog...heheee, i even had trouble accessing my blog bcuz well c, I kinda 4got the *name *of my blo...
    14 years ago
  • This is Sad Charlie. Sad Charlie is sad because he hasn't been getting very many face/replaced pictures recently and has nothing good to post on the websit...
    15 years ago
  • I Love the Veronicas...yeh bizarrio huh? i'm listening 2 'Untouched' i luv those twins from Austrilia, right, or was it England? Haha, The Suite Life reall...
    15 years ago

Meh Followers

I Made That!

I Made That!
I think it may give an insight to who I am as a person and what i stand for. I haven't quite figured out yet if that should be worrying. Well, I like it anyway, so whatev.