CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
-----, -----, Germany

Just Something Important...

"If ballet were easy it would b called football."

-Olive, Giggling Livie

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Read On, My Good Ol' Readahs.

If you remember, i once rambled on how i do not like clothes from Abercrombie, Hollister, etc. due to the lack of creativity.So, what i DO like to wear is often a mix of tee/sweatshirt/jeans/sneakers. Basic, it may sound, until u actually see what KIND of tees/sweatshirts i wear. I like them bold, bright, and AWESOME (the definition of 'awesome' in this case being bold and bright.) I wear stuff cool and unique (and usually with a black knit hat). So, using my incredible taste in fasion, i created a teeshirt line for some people i know, based off their style/personality with a touch of coco juniper power. Enjoy:



First is my brother Lizic. His style is super, weirdly hard to put down on a T-shirt, so cut me some slack here. in the end, i got so desperate that i used the Ghostbusters poster. This isn't very awesome of me, though, seeing as Lizic doesn't actually care at all about Ghostbusters. The fact that my family owns the soundtrack CD is coincidental. So, sadly, im sorry Lizic that i don't hav a proper shirt for u.
But ghosts r hip, right? Down with all the little peeps? Shyeah!
(Le sigh....)


Since im getting tired of writing (so soon, i know) i'll make this quicker. This one if for my other brother Bramble.

Why?

Why do ya think?







This one is for Saffy. I didn't do any commentary on this one, because i didn't think it would b necessary.


Isn't it so COOL?





This one is to Pebbles. Pebbles was a tough one. Finally though, i settled by putting down her favorite animal, surrounding it by pretty lime stars, and writing "I WILL ROCK YOU" down the middle.

I like it, myself, but the jury's still out. What do you think Pebbles? Eh?


This one is for DFM. Im sorry if it's a little hard to read, but just so you know it says "if looks could kill" in red letters.

'Nuff said.




Cheers to CamoLambo, in this one. Being me, it's hard not to let ur creativity get away with your work, and remember it's actually meant for someone. I'm not entirely sure what her reaction is, though i can guess that she'll be disappointed to have anything less than below:




<--- if u don't know, that's Brandon Flowers from The Killers. But seriously, if u read her blog u should know that by now. Come on guys! Get with the program!




This one is for Sweettropic and iPink. This was another very very hard one. In the end, i came across this wicked awesome toaster and im like "Oh. Okay!!!" So, here's Sweettropic and iPink's.
Sick'n'Nasty!!!!



Here's Synchro's. And, if u don't get it- Synchro as in Synchro swimming. So, the background is pool water. *nods earnestly*


I like it. Really, i do.
So, you can see, my taste in shirts. Cool. While we're talking bout shirts, i just wanta say:
I spent like an entire mall trip looking around for this shirt ----->
(a girl can wear a tough guys wear pink shirt, right? yeah, yeah, course.) I could never find it, it's nowhere.
Any ideas? Cuz iv got nothing.

2 comments:

Naomi said...

Cool idea, CoCo! Mind If I do this for one of my blog posts in the future?

And I really like my Camo one! ...But not as much as my lovely Brandon. *hugs*...Obviously... Brandon, not you.

Wickedly Jess said...

OMG I LOVE MINE IT IS SOOOOOOOOO AWESOME AND TOTALLY PERFECT FOR ME!!!!! Yay!!!! GO COCO!!!

Wow im exited!

Question of the Week: Do you agree with my opinions?:

My Blog List

  • I've been looking through movie art posters alot lately. There are some amazing artist who do these often. But in my opinion there is also a bunch who a...
    11 years ago
  • Cake Wrecks has moved! You are being redirected to the new site! If the redirect doesn't work, please go to either cakewrecks.com or cakewrecks.squarespac...
    12 years ago
  • Pineapples are my new weakness. LOL inside joke!!
    14 years ago
  • SOOOOO i havent posted in forever butttt i have strep so i thought i would just say hey ho say hey ho heeheheee i might post about halloween or writers con...
    14 years ago
  • Um...please don't hate me but I just kinda 4got about my blog...heheee, i even had trouble accessing my blog bcuz well c, I kinda 4got the *name *of my blo...
    14 years ago
  • This is Sad Charlie. Sad Charlie is sad because he hasn't been getting very many face/replaced pictures recently and has nothing good to post on the websit...
    15 years ago
  • I Love the Veronicas...yeh bizarrio huh? i'm listening 2 'Untouched' i luv those twins from Austrilia, right, or was it England? Haha, The Suite Life reall...
    15 years ago

Meh Followers

I Made That!

I Made That!
I think it may give an insight to who I am as a person and what i stand for. I haven't quite figured out yet if that should be worrying. Well, I like it anyway, so whatev.