CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
-----, -----, Germany

Just Something Important...

"If ballet were easy it would b called football."

-Olive, Giggling Livie

Monday, January 19, 2009

Martin Luther King Day, Again


Okay, the last post was pretty slow, so here's a remake. I'm going to use the old CJ format i used last time. A picture, a link, a question, a statement, and a knock-knock joke. Ready, here goes...
There's the picture. ---> it's Martin Luther King for Google. Pretty cool, ain't it? Oh! *idea* i should totally create a google collection, showing every different google format (including this one)! Too bad im lazy, huh? Either way, i think it's pretty cool. And, it's only around once a year *waggles finger knowingly*.

'Kay, click here now. It's a video celebrating Martin Luther King's speeches, and the inaugeration of Barack Obama (which is TOMORROW)! Huzzah, america.

Question: Is Rev. King a great man, or what?!?!
Statement: Rev. King is a great man.

That statement too self-explanitory? 'Kay here's another:

Statement: loofah is the name for a tropical vine fruit. (I actually already mentioned this to you before, first one to find where i first mentioned it get's an honorary mention! Ready...set...GO!) If you don't believe me- go here for proof. The internet does not lie *winks*.

Im not entirely sure what that has to do with anything. But whatevr.

(and no, I refuse to do a knock-knock joke. Im sorry. I'm drawing the line there.)

1 comments:

Wickedly Jess said...

Friday, August 29, 2008 waz when u used the word loofah! I found it yay!

Question of the Week: Do you agree with my opinions?:

My Blog List

  • I've been looking through movie art posters alot lately. There are some amazing artist who do these often. But in my opinion there is also a bunch who a...
    11 years ago
  • Cake Wrecks has moved! You are being redirected to the new site! If the redirect doesn't work, please go to either cakewrecks.com or cakewrecks.squarespac...
    12 years ago
  • Pineapples are my new weakness. LOL inside joke!!
    14 years ago
  • SOOOOO i havent posted in forever butttt i have strep so i thought i would just say hey ho say hey ho heeheheee i might post about halloween or writers con...
    14 years ago
  • Um...please don't hate me but I just kinda 4got about my blog...heheee, i even had trouble accessing my blog bcuz well c, I kinda 4got the *name *of my blo...
    14 years ago
  • This is Sad Charlie. Sad Charlie is sad because he hasn't been getting very many face/replaced pictures recently and has nothing good to post on the websit...
    15 years ago
  • I Love the Veronicas...yeh bizarrio huh? i'm listening 2 'Untouched' i luv those twins from Austrilia, right, or was it England? Haha, The Suite Life reall...
    15 years ago

Meh Followers

I Made That!

I Made That!
I think it may give an insight to who I am as a person and what i stand for. I haven't quite figured out yet if that should be worrying. Well, I like it anyway, so whatev.