CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
-----, -----, Germany

Just Something Important...

"If ballet were easy it would b called football."

-Olive, Giggling Livie

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Heaven- New vs. Old

Okay, POLL TIME!

Here's two samples of the same song. One is the older version, by Bryan Adams. The other is the newer remixed version by DJ Sammy.

DJ Sammy's (newer version):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWgaOv4bUVg

The characters in it are from “Kingdom Hearts”. I don't know there names. There's this boy with uber pretty eyes (I know! Seriously! They're gorgeous!) and a funky haircut that makes me want to lean in and touch it (I mean, is that gel? How does he make his hair DO that?!?!) The other person is a girl with a short red haircut, and big eyes (but not pretty like the dude's) in a pink miniskirt. She looks like a sweetheart, really, but there is something about...i don't know...the “femineness” that is kind of irking. She's like the perfect damsel in distress, right? Sweetie, shy, girlie? Yep, tie her to a pole and pretty-eyes here will come and save her. All we need is a fire-breathing dragon (anyone?). If only princess here would actually do something assertive. Like, save someone's life. Or own a particularilly large sword. Or dye her skirt black. ANYTHING!!!!!

Rant over. So, im wondering- since I hav NO clue whatsoever what kingdom hearts is about (the last paragraph was an assumption), im gonna ask u guys what u kno about that. I'm pretty sure it's a videogame. But what do u do in it? Are there any dragons? Does princess actually toughen? Who's the guy with the blue hair and the ocean wave? Does pretty-eyes drown (cuz that's what I saw in the vid.)? How does it end? What do u do? Who are the other characters?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eT464L1YRA

and that right there, is the original by bryan adams. old song, i think it came out...whoa, i hav no idea. 80's maybe. anywho, there it is. nothing much to say 'bout this vid. especially


so, now uv heard them VOTE. which one do u like better? why? ANSWER ANSWER PLEEZ!



0 comments:

Question of the Week: Do you agree with my opinions?:

My Blog List

  • I've been looking through movie art posters alot lately. There are some amazing artist who do these often. But in my opinion there is also a bunch who a...
    11 years ago
  • Cake Wrecks has moved! You are being redirected to the new site! If the redirect doesn't work, please go to either cakewrecks.com or cakewrecks.squarespac...
    12 years ago
  • Pineapples are my new weakness. LOL inside joke!!
    14 years ago
  • SOOOOO i havent posted in forever butttt i have strep so i thought i would just say hey ho say hey ho heeheheee i might post about halloween or writers con...
    14 years ago
  • Um...please don't hate me but I just kinda 4got about my blog...heheee, i even had trouble accessing my blog bcuz well c, I kinda 4got the *name *of my blo...
    14 years ago
  • This is Sad Charlie. Sad Charlie is sad because he hasn't been getting very many face/replaced pictures recently and has nothing good to post on the websit...
    15 years ago
  • I Love the Veronicas...yeh bizarrio huh? i'm listening 2 'Untouched' i luv those twins from Austrilia, right, or was it England? Haha, The Suite Life reall...
    15 years ago

Meh Followers

I Made That!

I Made That!
I think it may give an insight to who I am as a person and what i stand for. I haven't quite figured out yet if that should be worrying. Well, I like it anyway, so whatev.