CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
-----, -----, Germany

Just Something Important...

"If ballet were easy it would b called football."

-Olive, Giggling Livie

Monday, January 12, 2009

Update

Lizic is under the false impression that Jackie Chan works for the Red Sox.

Bramble has taken to wearing an 1800s flat-cap Italian "bad-boys" hat; which fools onlookers into believing that he's actually cool and educated. (LOL).

I've been racking my brain for witty comments to use in my Charles Dickens essay (because, what else is going to liven' it up? *cracks up*, his life?!?!)
(Just kidding, he actually has a pretty eventful life. Seriously.)

I'm also going to a concert in about *checks time* fifteen minutes, where im going to hav to sing an array of songs.
song #1 being an instrument of torture for the audience.
song #2 a depressing number, not as bad, but definetely...bad.
song #3 this song is actually good. we may be able to salvage some applause from this.

UPDATE (again):
Okay, sorry that i didn't get to post yesturday- i was working on an essay. Now, it's Tuesday and i have learned a few things:

1) u cannot get the volume of string (what!!! I was shocked too).
2) British people don't slouch.
3) DFM has cool virtual fish that have a weird elephant nose. (I was freaked, but they're actually cool)

It's been an interesting 2 days.

0 comments:

Question of the Week: Do you agree with my opinions?:

My Blog List

  • I've been looking through movie art posters alot lately. There are some amazing artist who do these often. But in my opinion there is also a bunch who a...
    11 years ago
  • Cake Wrecks has moved! You are being redirected to the new site! If the redirect doesn't work, please go to either cakewrecks.com or cakewrecks.squarespac...
    12 years ago
  • Pineapples are my new weakness. LOL inside joke!!
    14 years ago
  • SOOOOO i havent posted in forever butttt i have strep so i thought i would just say hey ho say hey ho heeheheee i might post about halloween or writers con...
    14 years ago
  • Um...please don't hate me but I just kinda 4got about my blog...heheee, i even had trouble accessing my blog bcuz well c, I kinda 4got the *name *of my blo...
    14 years ago
  • This is Sad Charlie. Sad Charlie is sad because he hasn't been getting very many face/replaced pictures recently and has nothing good to post on the websit...
    15 years ago
  • I Love the Veronicas...yeh bizarrio huh? i'm listening 2 'Untouched' i luv those twins from Austrilia, right, or was it England? Haha, The Suite Life reall...
    15 years ago

Meh Followers

I Made That!

I Made That!
I think it may give an insight to who I am as a person and what i stand for. I haven't quite figured out yet if that should be worrying. Well, I like it anyway, so whatev.