CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
-----, -----, Germany

Just Something Important...

"If ballet were easy it would b called football."

-Olive, Giggling Livie

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Is This Funny?

Bramble thought it would be wickedly amusing to create his own poster to hang on the door of my room, meant to warn visitors about...(this sounds kinda bad) the horrors.



"Terifing imijes beyond this point"

and then, to be a bit more specific, he added "skary cave/room"
the / really takes away from the scary, doesn't it?


And then, he decided to add a little illistration, complete with a large "S", some salactites/salactmites, and a large metal door.


And the bats.

I think there're cute. You know, in a freak, gory, bloodsucking way (like Edward Cullen.) (Jk.)

There're my favorite part of the whole thing. I wouldn't trade them for the world. Evar. I'm trying to persuade him to do another. I LUV LUV LUV the bats. (It is sooo going up on the side bar.) (I'll just see if i can remix the colors first, or something.) He won't make me another one though. Apparently he thinks it'll damage his ego. Niiiiiice

The next thing i want to point out is very insulting, uncalled for, and questions my authority. Scroll down and take a peek.


It's blurry, I apologize. But if it's hard to tell, it's a sticker with "DINOSAUR" with a picture beneath it of a T-Rex consuming a piece of prey.

(Or at least i think that's what it's doing. it's hard to tell, even in real life.)

I'm still stunned. A...a...a, excuse me? Dinosaur. Oh, that's right. Yeah, and the blood is just sooooo necessary. *grumbles*

So, what do you think- is this funny?

Question of the Week: Do you agree with my opinions?:

My Blog List

  • I've been looking through movie art posters alot lately. There are some amazing artist who do these often. But in my opinion there is also a bunch who a...
    11 years ago
  • Cake Wrecks has moved! You are being redirected to the new site! If the redirect doesn't work, please go to either cakewrecks.com or cakewrecks.squarespac...
    12 years ago
  • Pineapples are my new weakness. LOL inside joke!!
    14 years ago
  • SOOOOO i havent posted in forever butttt i have strep so i thought i would just say hey ho say hey ho heeheheee i might post about halloween or writers con...
    14 years ago
  • Um...please don't hate me but I just kinda 4got about my blog...heheee, i even had trouble accessing my blog bcuz well c, I kinda 4got the *name *of my blo...
    14 years ago
  • This is Sad Charlie. Sad Charlie is sad because he hasn't been getting very many face/replaced pictures recently and has nothing good to post on the websit...
    15 years ago
  • I Love the Veronicas...yeh bizarrio huh? i'm listening 2 'Untouched' i luv those twins from Austrilia, right, or was it England? Haha, The Suite Life reall...
    15 years ago

Meh Followers

I Made That!

I Made That!
I think it may give an insight to who I am as a person and what i stand for. I haven't quite figured out yet if that should be worrying. Well, I like it anyway, so whatev.