CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
-----, -----, Germany

Just Something Important...

"If ballet were easy it would b called football."

-Olive, Giggling Livie

Monday, January 19, 2009

MLK Day

Hey guys. Just before i left for the Martin Luter King Jr. speech that was going on in my church, i put up a poll. the poll asked u what you thought of this blog. I wuz actually fairly pleased with the answers. First of all im pleased that one of you thought i wuz funny. Whoevr did that- THANX! that warms my heart. And then the rest of you said it's because im yur friend, which feels good too. I'm also happy because nobody picked "Coco's my hero." That would be unsettling.
Back to Dr. King. I was probably chewing on my bacon for the first part of the speech (they had refreshments downstairs, and one brilliant, brilliant person brought in bacon. so that wuz good) and for the second part of it, i wuz sniffing my hands, because they still smelled lik bacon. Apart from that, i listened closely, and enjoyed what they had to say. I do actually feel moved. I feel like somebody picked me up, walked a few paces, then put me down again. not too far away, but still. Meh state senator came and gav us a few quick words (*shrugs*) and then we had a speech from a wonderful woman called Beverly (who founded a lot of African-American museums in her time). And, that wuz that.

Martin Luther King Jr. wuz a great, great, man.

I don't know what else to say on the subject. tommorow, i should have something real nice about Bush for the inaugeration, and maybe (if Blogger can finally step up!) i'll have DFM's video.

Peace out.

Question of the Week: Do you agree with my opinions?:

My Blog List

  • I've been looking through movie art posters alot lately. There are some amazing artist who do these often. But in my opinion there is also a bunch who a...
    11 years ago
  • Cake Wrecks has moved! You are being redirected to the new site! If the redirect doesn't work, please go to either cakewrecks.com or cakewrecks.squarespac...
    12 years ago
  • Pineapples are my new weakness. LOL inside joke!!
    14 years ago
  • SOOOOO i havent posted in forever butttt i have strep so i thought i would just say hey ho say hey ho heeheheee i might post about halloween or writers con...
    14 years ago
  • Um...please don't hate me but I just kinda 4got about my blog...heheee, i even had trouble accessing my blog bcuz well c, I kinda 4got the *name *of my blo...
    14 years ago
  • This is Sad Charlie. Sad Charlie is sad because he hasn't been getting very many face/replaced pictures recently and has nothing good to post on the websit...
    15 years ago
  • I Love the Veronicas...yeh bizarrio huh? i'm listening 2 'Untouched' i luv those twins from Austrilia, right, or was it England? Haha, The Suite Life reall...
    15 years ago

Meh Followers

I Made That!

I Made That!
I think it may give an insight to who I am as a person and what i stand for. I haven't quite figured out yet if that should be worrying. Well, I like it anyway, so whatev.