CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
-----, -----, Germany

Just Something Important...

"If ballet were easy it would b called football."

-Olive, Giggling Livie

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Bad French, Broken Hands, and an Elvis Presely Impersonation

Salut! Il fait beau: le ciel bleu, mais tres tres tres froid! Je n'aime pas froid! Je deteste. Moi, BOFF. Il fait froid = moi, boff. Non, non-- il fait froid = moi, PAS TERRIBLE.

translation:

Yo! It's beautiful out, the sky is blue, but it's really really really cold! I don't like cold! I despise. Me is UNHAPPY. Cold = unhappy me. No, no-- the cold = AWFUL me.

Okay, sorry for the bad french. I forgot how to say "because", and the computer wouldn't let me do accents. :( Normally, i would spend more time trying to improve the french, but right now i have a more important issue.

The issue is: Man! That is one fishstickin'* good hand! (here's a close up):

And, by good i mean interesting. Obviously.

I found this on a whiteboard @ my school. I hav suspicions that my science teacher did it. He's just like that.
I know, I know, i wont neglect the fact that you're all wondering y i am posting a picture of a lopsided hand that was mindlessly doodled onto a white-board in 1 minute. Im sorry if u don't find it interesting. But it's my blog. *sticks out tongue* :P

(it's great to b in charge!!!!!)

anyway, iv been crusing about to see some other ppl's blogs. about a quarter of them r in spanish. an eighth and a smidge r about married ladies, housework, and blahblahblah blah. (oh and the other half r deserted.) The leftover part r actually cool blogs, blogs like Rice Candy, etc. that post pictures/artwork.
i hav been missing out apparently. with so many blogs using cameras to upload images that they've taken to make a blog more interesting, i feel like a loner. All my images i got from google image search. UNTIL NOW.

Yes, I, COCO JUNIPER, the great, the wise, the noble, the crazy (wait- did i say that outloud?), and the smarticle, has used A CAMERA, to make her blog more interesting.


*bows* thank you, thank you very much. (Elvis Presely, 195...)

In the future, if i see anything especially eye-catching i will try my best to take a picture of it and post it up here. So stay tuned!!!

On one last note: here's another picture i took.










it's blurry, but it's supposed to look something like this --->







*so what i say fishstickin'? I'm an individual. Luv me. (erm, jk)

6 comments:

Coco Juniper said...

I had many debates on what to call this post. I wanted it to be interesting. Here were my finalists.

YES WE CAN! (this was quickly tossed aside, i figured u'd heard enough of that from me already.)

Learning This Way. (booooooringish.)

Fishstickin' (i liked this one).

Fishsticks, French, and a Very Bad Hand. (*grunts* it's okay.)

(When You're In Charge!!!!)
--that's the title.

Czech Republic (this has nothing to do with anything, but maybe it would draw attention.)

Well, obviously u know which title i picked in the end. (Bad French, Broken Hands, and an Elvis Presely Impersonation). So, that ends that!

TTYL, my readahs!

Coco Juniper said...

Oh yeah! Remember to do the Poll of the Week (it's at the bottom of page).

Naomi said...

Haha, the hand is awesome! I bet it was our science teacher, he DEFINANTLY is like that. How did you get a picture off your camera onto your post?

Coco Juniper said...

hooked it up into the computer...transferred the pics into a file (well, actually it dos it automatically)...create post...and presto!

im vry proud of myself

Wickedly Jess said...

okay... and u say my science teacher is crazy!!! :)

Coco Juniper said...

no, i don't say ur science teacher is crazy. All i say is she is round. ve-ery round.

though, you're right. my science teacher is crazyish. In a good way.

Question of the Week: Do you agree with my opinions?:

My Blog List

  • I've been looking through movie art posters alot lately. There are some amazing artist who do these often. But in my opinion there is also a bunch who a...
    11 years ago
  • Cake Wrecks has moved! You are being redirected to the new site! If the redirect doesn't work, please go to either cakewrecks.com or cakewrecks.squarespac...
    12 years ago
  • Pineapples are my new weakness. LOL inside joke!!
    14 years ago
  • SOOOOO i havent posted in forever butttt i have strep so i thought i would just say hey ho say hey ho heeheheee i might post about halloween or writers con...
    14 years ago
  • Um...please don't hate me but I just kinda 4got about my blog...heheee, i even had trouble accessing my blog bcuz well c, I kinda 4got the *name *of my blo...
    14 years ago
  • This is Sad Charlie. Sad Charlie is sad because he hasn't been getting very many face/replaced pictures recently and has nothing good to post on the websit...
    15 years ago
  • I Love the Veronicas...yeh bizarrio huh? i'm listening 2 'Untouched' i luv those twins from Austrilia, right, or was it England? Haha, The Suite Life reall...
    15 years ago

Meh Followers

I Made That!

I Made That!
I think it may give an insight to who I am as a person and what i stand for. I haven't quite figured out yet if that should be worrying. Well, I like it anyway, so whatev.