CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
-----, -----, Germany

Just Something Important...

"If ballet were easy it would b called football."

-Olive, Giggling Livie

Saturday, January 24, 2009

MM-ing

updating again:

I feel horrible. I'm sneezing and coughing and weezing and blowing my nose all over the place. I hav soccer in a few hours, and I seriously don't think I'm up to it.

MM Update: (M. M. stands for "movie making" if this is new to you). Okay, turns out I can't import songs I bought on iTunes onto Windows Movie Maker because it's locked, and there is no way I can fix it without breaking the law. Theoretically. However, what I can do is burn songs from CDs, onto iTunes- then import them to Windows Movie Maker. Meaning, if I want to use a song for mm-ing, I would hav to go buy the CD. Ew.

I don't want to spend $20 for each CD, just because I want to use one certain song on each one. And they're like a buck @ iTunes. GR.

And the CDs I do own are very lame. And, of them there are few. It doesn't bother me much though. I mean, Iv had an ipod since forever-- so what's the urgency?

There's a price at being a 1-man-band. It's hardr to get the good footage u need. But it's not limited. I wuz watching a movie with my dad, and like at the beginning of almost all dvds, there was this "Buying Pirated DVDs is Against the Law" video. Click here to see it. It's very simple. There's no words. The footage is plain and clear. Not too complicated- not too exciting. The zooming in and out is basic stuff. So why is the video so powerful? Soundeffects, help, the big words are better, but the over all "super-spy" bluntness is what makes it capturing. it's kinda weird talking about just some tacked on 30 sec video for a $9 dvd like it's The Titanic, oscar-nominated film, but when your into mm-ing like me, ya can't help it.

I almost want to say I want to create an after-school activity, where a bunch of kids and I would work on an actual music video. That would b fun. ;)

What else...mmmm... DFM's video is having difficulties uploading, so i don't think that's going to work. And, uh, I shared my D&S Sk8er Boi Video with my GS troop. Okay. Bye.

4 comments:

Wickedly Jess said...

Poor coco i hope u feel bttr!

Coco Juniper said...

pebbles- justwondering: hav u evar considered making ur own blog? u'd b great @ it and i would definetely read it!
u can create another blogger blog by clicking "Create Blog" in the top right hand corner of my blog. Or, go to www.blogger.com. or u can use another system such as myspace.

Coco Juniper said...

^_^ it would b great

Wickedly Jess said...

well.... u wud need 2 cum ova and help me w/ that! im not very good with that kind of stuff

Question of the Week: Do you agree with my opinions?:

My Blog List

  • I've been looking through movie art posters alot lately. There are some amazing artist who do these often. But in my opinion there is also a bunch who a...
    11 years ago
  • Cake Wrecks has moved! You are being redirected to the new site! If the redirect doesn't work, please go to either cakewrecks.com or cakewrecks.squarespac...
    12 years ago
  • Pineapples are my new weakness. LOL inside joke!!
    14 years ago
  • SOOOOO i havent posted in forever butttt i have strep so i thought i would just say hey ho say hey ho heeheheee i might post about halloween or writers con...
    14 years ago
  • Um...please don't hate me but I just kinda 4got about my blog...heheee, i even had trouble accessing my blog bcuz well c, I kinda 4got the *name *of my blo...
    14 years ago
  • This is Sad Charlie. Sad Charlie is sad because he hasn't been getting very many face/replaced pictures recently and has nothing good to post on the websit...
    15 years ago
  • I Love the Veronicas...yeh bizarrio huh? i'm listening 2 'Untouched' i luv those twins from Austrilia, right, or was it England? Haha, The Suite Life reall...
    15 years ago

Meh Followers

I Made That!

I Made That!
I think it may give an insight to who I am as a person and what i stand for. I haven't quite figured out yet if that should be worrying. Well, I like it anyway, so whatev.