CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
-----, -----, Germany

Just Something Important...

"If ballet were easy it would b called football."

-Olive, Giggling Livie

Monday, January 26, 2009

Blonde Jokes...You Know

Just got done with my note taking and essay. Wanna know what my essay title is called? "Drooge". *smiles*

Nothing much to report. CamoLambo is finally going 2 a Killers concert. ^_^ Pebbles, I'm sorry I didn't make it to the concert tonight. I wuz working on my essay (see above- "Drooge"). Umm, apart from that- i took my music test today. Guitar. 6_6. I learned that I can actually play the guitar. And I'm not that bad! ^_^

I was notified that i missed a few "holidays" from one of my earlier posts. I am sorry. I guess i just like to think of them as "guidelines" or "suggestions". That, and i totally forgot. *whistles* yeah, ain't that clevah of me?
Since I haven't got anything better to say, I guess I'll just share you some dumb blonde jokes (yay! I luv these!). enjoy.


A blonde went to the appliance store sale and found a bargain. "I would like to buy this TV," she told the salesman.
"Sorry, we don't sell to blondes," he replied.
She hurried home and dyed her hair, then came back and again told the salesman, "I would like to buy this TV."
"Sorry, we don't sell to blondes," he replied.
"Darn, he recognized me," she thought.
She went for a complete disguise this time; haircut and new color, new outfit, big sunglasses, then waited a few days before she again approached the salesman. "I would like to buy this TV."
"Sorry, we don't sell to blondes," he replied.
Frustrated, she exclaimed, "How do you know I'm a blonde?"
"Because that's a microwave," he replied.

A blonde, a brunette, and a redhead all enter a swim meet. The gun goes off, and the brunette quickly captures first, with the redhead coming in second. An hour later, the blonde emerges from the pool and complains to the judges that while she was doing the breast stroke, the others were using their arms.

1 comments:

livielove said...

okay so im not blonde now, but i was like blonde when i was little, and i guess i act like them cuz i would probaly do both of those things! once i emailed my friend (coco, sorry you wouldnt know her) well i sent her a bunch of blonde jokes and this was her reply: are these memories?

lol! :)

Question of the Week: Do you agree with my opinions?:

My Blog List

  • I've been looking through movie art posters alot lately. There are some amazing artist who do these often. But in my opinion there is also a bunch who a...
    11 years ago
  • Cake Wrecks has moved! You are being redirected to the new site! If the redirect doesn't work, please go to either cakewrecks.com or cakewrecks.squarespac...
    12 years ago
  • Pineapples are my new weakness. LOL inside joke!!
    14 years ago
  • SOOOOO i havent posted in forever butttt i have strep so i thought i would just say hey ho say hey ho heeheheee i might post about halloween or writers con...
    14 years ago
  • Um...please don't hate me but I just kinda 4got about my blog...heheee, i even had trouble accessing my blog bcuz well c, I kinda 4got the *name *of my blo...
    14 years ago
  • This is Sad Charlie. Sad Charlie is sad because he hasn't been getting very many face/replaced pictures recently and has nothing good to post on the websit...
    15 years ago
  • I Love the Veronicas...yeh bizarrio huh? i'm listening 2 'Untouched' i luv those twins from Austrilia, right, or was it England? Haha, The Suite Life reall...
    15 years ago

Meh Followers

I Made That!

I Made That!
I think it may give an insight to who I am as a person and what i stand for. I haven't quite figured out yet if that should be worrying. Well, I like it anyway, so whatev.