CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
-----, -----, Germany

Just Something Important...

"If ballet were easy it would b called football."

-Olive, Giggling Livie

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

"When You Were Young"

...you probably weren't this strange. But, you didn't have a blog, now didja?


Congratulations CamoLambo, for finally "meeting" Brandon Flowers. Yay! In "celebration" of this, I have drawn a picture of THE KILLERS (Brandon, Mark, Dave, and Ronnie!). I luv cartooning, and this seemed like the perfect opportunity for free-style sketching. I did it in, like, 15 minutes, but it's 100% masterpiece. What do you guys all think?

(and here I am, approving it)

I couldn't remember if Mark was the weird guy with the 'fro and the guitar, or Dave was. Either way, it doesn't matter so much.

What? I didn't have enough room on the paper for Ronnie! So I have my priorities....
(I am slightly biased.)

Brandon. Very good overall. Looks like he's about 10-years-old, but IN A GOOD WAY. Right? Yes. That's what I thought. (hahaha, i just realized he's wearing girl shoes. *smiles*)

Dave (or mark). He's got the 'fro...eyeliner...creepy look in the eye...check, check, and check! Oh, and ignore the fact he has no arms and horse-feet. It's all part of the rock-star look. Erm.

Mark (or dave). He started to look like a bit of a girl, so I had to add the overly-muscular gorilla arms and stubble to "man it up". I'm very proud of my work, actually. The whole "staring into your soul" was intensional. Again, rock-star look. Or, you know, close enough.

Ronnie. I'm pretty sure, he's the drummer in the band. I know my drawing of a drumset is way off, but whatev.
(He looks good in miniature...yeah, not bad)

***so congrats to CamoLambo again, for obtaining Brandon Flowers's Flowers (see the little seal below).

3 comments:

Coco Juniper said...

***no offense intended to the Killers. I'm sure Ronnie is secretely awesome on the inside but...but, it's a secret right?***

Naomi said...

Oh my god Coco, your drawings are amazing! And not just because they're The Killers(But that makes them even better...). Thanks for that, that was absolutely hilarious and heartwarming at the same time!

Dave is the one with the 'fro, by the way.

Woah...Mark's staring into my soul!

...And I'm staring into Brandon's soul, of course.

And I LOVE the "Brandon Flowers flowers" thing at the end!

It was all awesome!

livielove said...

OMG love your drawings coco! i wish i had artistical abilies like you, lol!

Question of the Week: Do you agree with my opinions?:

My Blog List

  • I've been looking through movie art posters alot lately. There are some amazing artist who do these often. But in my opinion there is also a bunch who a...
    11 years ago
  • Cake Wrecks has moved! You are being redirected to the new site! If the redirect doesn't work, please go to either cakewrecks.com or cakewrecks.squarespac...
    12 years ago
  • Pineapples are my new weakness. LOL inside joke!!
    14 years ago
  • SOOOOO i havent posted in forever butttt i have strep so i thought i would just say hey ho say hey ho heeheheee i might post about halloween or writers con...
    14 years ago
  • Um...please don't hate me but I just kinda 4got about my blog...heheee, i even had trouble accessing my blog bcuz well c, I kinda 4got the *name *of my blo...
    14 years ago
  • This is Sad Charlie. Sad Charlie is sad because he hasn't been getting very many face/replaced pictures recently and has nothing good to post on the websit...
    15 years ago
  • I Love the Veronicas...yeh bizarrio huh? i'm listening 2 'Untouched' i luv those twins from Austrilia, right, or was it England? Haha, The Suite Life reall...
    15 years ago

Meh Followers

I Made That!

I Made That!
I think it may give an insight to who I am as a person and what i stand for. I haven't quite figured out yet if that should be worrying. Well, I like it anyway, so whatev.