CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
-----, -----, Germany

Just Something Important...

"If ballet were easy it would b called football."

-Olive, Giggling Livie

Sunday, January 18, 2009

This One's to Dark

**this post is dedicated to DFM, for i did a video about her blog. I know she didn't agree to it (I'm sorry!) but here it is. It's really bad. I tried to include some stuff you liked (One Piece, Lord of the Rings, Avril Lavigne...) but...well, i hope you like it!

Hello again. Right now, it's currently 9:22 PM and i found out something both depressing and lifting at the same time.
The depressing part is that i found out that you CANNOT pass iTunes doc. to Windows Movie Maker.The lifting part is that you CAN pass songs from CDs to Windows Movie Maker.

Meaning, if i want to use a song, im going to hav to buy it on CD. Which is not fun. Because i don't have THAT much money on me. And all the songs i want, don't all come on one CD. Fishsticks.
On the upside, that's not so bad, because i don't hav to use The Posies again. So, im okay.

So, instead of using Mitternacht for DFM's music vid thingy, or something like that, i had to use..."Bella is Part of the Family."

It's from Twilight.

*plugs ears from DFM's furious cries* I know, i know. But, i cleared that all up see? I specifically put a twilight hater symbol on it. So, it's all cool now.

This video is taking a heck of a long time to load. In the meantime I'll talk about the creation a bit.

1) I tried to include elements of DFM, (One Piece, Warrior Cats, Avril Lavigne...). Tried.
2) The thing at the end, with all the "Coco Juniper" jazz. Heh. Heh. Yeah, that's like my own little signature move. I tack it on the end of all my movies. (I am soooo random!) I kindof like it. Due to my limited sources (moment of truth- since iv had my iPod for a while now, so i never really wanted many CDs.) I had to use more Twilight music. It's the music, when all the bad vampires enter the screen. I think it's kindof edgy. Not my first pick, but it's all i can do for now.
3) That part from Elf, with the raccoon? No, that doesn't have ANYTHING to do with DFM. I was just getting desperate from lack of footage, and needed something dramatic. And...that happened.
4)GRRR! Y is this taking so long to upload? it's not that complicated!!
5)I'm looking at the video now in another screen. I always knew from the start that it was going to be bad, but i never believed that it would be THAT bad! Shield your eyes! Dial 911! Hide the children! I'm sorry, DFM, it's truly awful. But i did try. And that has to count for something. *smiles hopefully*
6) this is my first time using Blogger video. Is it always supposed to take this long?
7) I have done many other movies, some of which are way better than the one below. But, unfortunetely, i can't show the other ones. :(
8) WHAT IS TAKING SO LONG?!?!
9) oh, random fact: i looked on iTunes. They have Niska Banja!
10) Okay, i giv up. I'm going to bed. Talk to you in the morning *stifles yawn* Peace out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'Kay, it's 8:59 in the morning, i just woke up to find MY DAD TURNED OFF THE COMPUTER MEANING ALL MY PROGRESS IS LOST! *huffs*. So, im starting over again. Ttyl, when i get back from some MLK speech at meh church...

It's 3:44 pm. I can't tell if it's still uploading or not. If it doesn't show up on your computer then, im sorry. You'll hav to see it later. Ttyl. Here you go...





(and don't worry about my feelings. I know it bites too. Fishsticks)

1 comments:

Coco Juniper said...

GRRRRR! The video didn't show up! Stupid Blogger >:(

Question of the Week: Do you agree with my opinions?:

My Blog List

  • I've been looking through movie art posters alot lately. There are some amazing artist who do these often. But in my opinion there is also a bunch who a...
    11 years ago
  • Cake Wrecks has moved! You are being redirected to the new site! If the redirect doesn't work, please go to either cakewrecks.com or cakewrecks.squarespac...
    12 years ago
  • Pineapples are my new weakness. LOL inside joke!!
    14 years ago
  • SOOOOO i havent posted in forever butttt i have strep so i thought i would just say hey ho say hey ho heeheheee i might post about halloween or writers con...
    14 years ago
  • Um...please don't hate me but I just kinda 4got about my blog...heheee, i even had trouble accessing my blog bcuz well c, I kinda 4got the *name *of my blo...
    14 years ago
  • This is Sad Charlie. Sad Charlie is sad because he hasn't been getting very many face/replaced pictures recently and has nothing good to post on the websit...
    15 years ago
  • I Love the Veronicas...yeh bizarrio huh? i'm listening 2 'Untouched' i luv those twins from Austrilia, right, or was it England? Haha, The Suite Life reall...
    15 years ago

Meh Followers

I Made That!

I Made That!
I think it may give an insight to who I am as a person and what i stand for. I haven't quite figured out yet if that should be worrying. Well, I like it anyway, so whatev.