CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
-----, -----, Germany

Just Something Important...

"If ballet were easy it would b called football."

-Olive, Giggling Livie

Friday, January 16, 2009

A Lot Of Work On My Part, Actually. Yo Bettah Like It.

Today is---HAPPY NOTHING DAY! *toots horn* *streamers fall from ceiling* *etc.* I totally don't know what that means, but it's recorded that January 16th is Nothing Day! So Huzzah!
Since i like blogging, and like to humor myself into thinking that i hav interesting work, i will create a calendar, of special events, celebrations, "parties", concerts, blahblah, etc. These will make you all cool and psyched to come and enjoy CJ Forever, right?
Didn't think so.

January 22nd: Answer Your Cat's Question Day
-btw, this is an official holiday. no lie. I'll have a post about 1) my cats (maybe pictures too- fingers crossed!!!) 2) uh, cat's rights. (*shifty eyes*) 3) warrior cats, contest winners too! So get those entries in- you know the due date!

January 24th: Awards Day
-well, you'll just have to wait and see!

January 27th: Thomas (*snickers*) Crapper Day
-Thomas Crapper was the guy who perfected the flushing toilet. ironic, huh? (Oh don't act all dignified- you're not too polite that you wouldn't see the humor!!!!)
-yeah, i'll have a REAL good post ready for that.
-again, real holiday

February 2nd: Groundhog Day
-probably nothing. Or is it? No, you're right- it's probably nothing. You'll still tune in though, right?

February 7th: Love Your Robot Day
-oh you know, theres's the techy nerdy stuff you hear from me occasionly and then there's THIS. Heh heh. Lurv me da robot day.

February 11th: Bun Day
-this only is in Iceland, but you know...
-oh, just come!

February 14th: Valentines Day
-le sigh...well, okay. Fine. Fine. I'll do a post for valentines day. *grumbles* i don't hav to be happy about it.

February 22nd: The Suite Life of Zack and Cody Day
-uhm, well it's a post- see? About, you know, the suite life of zack and cody? work with me, pplz!
-no, i don't like the show much. But, i'll still work it out!

February 26th: For Pete's Sake Day
-secrets for Virtual Tarot- Peter answers! Pull off this prank to fool your friends! Haha!

February 27th: I May Or May Not Decide To Post Today
-you'll hav to see!

March 3rd: I Want You to Be Happy Day
-no lie- it's real.
-come see Coco Juniper try to pull off making people happy, and learn how you can make people happy as well!

March 6th: National Procrastination Day
-i'll probably put off doing this post 'till last minute.

March 10th: SURPRISE!
-special surprise planned for you today!

March 14th: Bramble's Birthday!
-happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday okay i'll stop now.

March 15th: Act Happy Day
-smiles everyone (oh, this is one for the yearbook!)

March 22nd: Awards Day (Again!!!)
-the finale you've all been waiting for!

March 29th: Happy Day!
-four words: don't worry, be happy!
- by now you'll be all done being happy (with the "I Want You to Be Happy Day", the "Act Happy Day" and now- just plain "Happy Day!"- all of which are official holidays) Now, you can return to your old, gloomy self! ^_^

April 1st: April Fools Day/Grand Finale Day
-by now, i'm all done with these annoying holidays that you'll be seen celebrated here on this blog. so, along with being april fools day, you'll be able to say "good bye" to it for good, and celebrate holiday seasons in the future! Hope you enjoyed it!

3 comments:

Sweettropic said...

coco all i can say is that was a REALLY long post! but thats what i love about your blog your wackness, weirdness, and total whoa!! nice backround ;)

Coco Juniper said...

yay! thank you!

Wickedly Jess said...

luv the holidays!

Question of the Week: Do you agree with my opinions?:

My Blog List

  • I've been looking through movie art posters alot lately. There are some amazing artist who do these often. But in my opinion there is also a bunch who a...
    11 years ago
  • Cake Wrecks has moved! You are being redirected to the new site! If the redirect doesn't work, please go to either cakewrecks.com or cakewrecks.squarespac...
    12 years ago
  • Pineapples are my new weakness. LOL inside joke!!
    14 years ago
  • SOOOOO i havent posted in forever butttt i have strep so i thought i would just say hey ho say hey ho heeheheee i might post about halloween or writers con...
    14 years ago
  • Um...please don't hate me but I just kinda 4got about my blog...heheee, i even had trouble accessing my blog bcuz well c, I kinda 4got the *name *of my blo...
    14 years ago
  • This is Sad Charlie. Sad Charlie is sad because he hasn't been getting very many face/replaced pictures recently and has nothing good to post on the websit...
    15 years ago
  • I Love the Veronicas...yeh bizarrio huh? i'm listening 2 'Untouched' i luv those twins from Austrilia, right, or was it England? Haha, The Suite Life reall...
    15 years ago

Meh Followers

I Made That!

I Made That!
I think it may give an insight to who I am as a person and what i stand for. I haven't quite figured out yet if that should be worrying. Well, I like it anyway, so whatev.