CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
-----, -----, Germany

Just Something Important...

"If ballet were easy it would b called football."

-Olive, Giggling Livie

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Muffins. (Yeah, Pretty Much)


Two muffins are in an oven. One says "wow, it's hot in here!" The other one says, "Holy crow, a talking muffin!" If you were a muffin in an oven what would you say? No, don't bother. I've already got it!

Livie: Blueberry? You can do so better than that!

Camo: Hey, have you ever heard of Brandon Flours? *budumTSH*

Sweet: *singing* Cuz I'm burnin' up...burnin' up, for you baby!

The Human Fish: Does it count as cannibalism if you eat yourself?

Pebbles: Why did the monkey fall out of the tree?

Volleyball Player: I don't know.

Pebbles: Because it was DEAD! Harharharharhar!

Camo: ?

Livie: ?

Sweet: ?

Volleyball Player: ?

Coco: Hahahahahaha!

DFM: Oh, I got one! What happened to the magical tractor?

Livie: Uh...it turned into a field?

Sweet: Wait, what does this have to do with muffins?

Pebbles: What do we have to do with muffins?

Camo: I'm hungry.

Coco: Don't even think about it.

Volleyball Player: Okay, one last one: Why did the tomatoe blush?

The Human Fish: Oh, I know this! It saw the salad dressing!

Camo: *stomach growls*

Volleyball Player: I don't think this will end well.

Pebbles: Want to ditch this gig and become donuts?

Sweet: Aww, but I like being a muffin! They're so sweet!

Camo: *stomach growls louder*

Coco: Why did the chicken cross the road?

The Human Fish: Okay, we are SO done with that.

6 comments:

Coco Juniper said...

comment like u mean it!

Wickedly Jess said...

i luv mine :) of course i have the joke that no one laughs too (jk) :)

livielove said...

teehee tat waz funny


stupid word verification- takin me forever to post this!1

Naomi said...

Comment like you mean it? Is that a Killers refference?!

Anyay, cool post! But, why was my stomach constantly growling?

Coco Juniper said...

It was a killers reference?

because you were hungry. idk. I was bored....

And Pebbles, I thought your joke was the funniest out of them all, personally!

Heehee dead monkey.

thanks guys!

Naomi said...

Yeah, The Killers have a song called "Smile Like You Mean It".

Question of the Week: Do you agree with my opinions?:

My Blog List

  • I've been looking through movie art posters alot lately. There are some amazing artist who do these often. But in my opinion there is also a bunch who a...
    11 years ago
  • Cake Wrecks has moved! You are being redirected to the new site! If the redirect doesn't work, please go to either cakewrecks.com or cakewrecks.squarespac...
    12 years ago
  • Pineapples are my new weakness. LOL inside joke!!
    13 years ago
  • SOOOOO i havent posted in forever butttt i have strep so i thought i would just say hey ho say hey ho heeheheee i might post about halloween or writers con...
    14 years ago
  • Um...please don't hate me but I just kinda 4got about my blog...heheee, i even had trouble accessing my blog bcuz well c, I kinda 4got the *name *of my blo...
    14 years ago
  • This is Sad Charlie. Sad Charlie is sad because he hasn't been getting very many face/replaced pictures recently and has nothing good to post on the websit...
    15 years ago
  • I Love the Veronicas...yeh bizarrio huh? i'm listening 2 'Untouched' i luv those twins from Austrilia, right, or was it England? Haha, The Suite Life reall...
    15 years ago

Meh Followers

I Made That!

I Made That!
I think it may give an insight to who I am as a person and what i stand for. I haven't quite figured out yet if that should be worrying. Well, I like it anyway, so whatev.