CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
-----, -----, Germany

Just Something Important...

"If ballet were easy it would b called football."

-Olive, Giggling Livie

Monday, March 16, 2009

Caffeinated 8-year-olds and Clowns on Motercycles

I always like to have an interesting title for my posts. It's like, essential. It makes the whole post look interesting, like something you want to read. Does "Laser Quest and Parades" sound interesting to you? something you want to read? No.


Playing Lasertag with my brothers and his big gang of caffienated eight-year-olds was not my first choice, but guess what? IT WAS SO FUN.

I didn't know what codename to pick so I just went with "Dino". Y'know, whatever. We just hung around for a bit (me = hanging, caffienated 8-year-olds + brother = run around maniacally). Then we went in, there was an intro, violet-light, blahblah. They gathered up some other birthday parties (and then some random teenagers) together and then from that they split us into two teams. Blue and Red. I was blue. I can go on and on and on about how over half of my team was made up of princesses (about 8 years old as well) who got bored half-way-through and started shooting themselves, i can go on about how the best player on my team had the codename "Im a spaz", and I most definetely can go on about how- out of my brothers party- i was the best and got the highest score. Just saying. But, out of interest of time, I will limit my ramblings to a minimum for I have more to go on about.

(maybe, I'll see if I can get a picture of my scorecard. Maybe. Whatever.)

Then, Sunday, me and Pebbles went to a St. Patricks parade. It was kindof random. The Irish dancers, and the bagpipes, and the children running around dressed as leprecauns made sense, but what do pickled aliens, the cat in the hat riding a choo-choo train, and clowns riding motercycles have to do with anything? I dont know...any ideas? Overall it was very, very fun. I like parades. However, no matter how much obnoxious waving and hollering I did, I couldn't get anyone to throw candy at me. Or a necklace. Or anything at all. But so is life. And after that I went and met my friend's sister's friend's grandparents. From what I could tell, they were nice. Of course, we didn't stick around for too long, and then I got dropped off at home. And that was my Sunday. :) :) :)

A while ago I asked you which you liked better- Ninjas or Pirates? And, overall i didn't get a good reply from anyone. They were either "i like them both the same" or something random like "hiiiiiiiii!" So i was disappointed. But, here's your last chance. Iv put up a poll, so ANSWER IT. Rightaway. Now. Go select, ninja or pirate? And, if you feel motivated, you can give us some sort of explanation in the comments or in the CBox. But that's extra credit. ^.^

Okay, this is kindof late, but I hav finally decided on the best Youtube video that you all submitted.

...and the answer will be in the next post.

Bye!

(and yeah, I know u hate me.)

0 comments:

Question of the Week: Do you agree with my opinions?:

My Blog List

  • I've been looking through movie art posters alot lately. There are some amazing artist who do these often. But in my opinion there is also a bunch who a...
    11 years ago
  • Cake Wrecks has moved! You are being redirected to the new site! If the redirect doesn't work, please go to either cakewrecks.com or cakewrecks.squarespac...
    12 years ago
  • Pineapples are my new weakness. LOL inside joke!!
    14 years ago
  • SOOOOO i havent posted in forever butttt i have strep so i thought i would just say hey ho say hey ho heeheheee i might post about halloween or writers con...
    14 years ago
  • Um...please don't hate me but I just kinda 4got about my blog...heheee, i even had trouble accessing my blog bcuz well c, I kinda 4got the *name *of my blo...
    14 years ago
  • This is Sad Charlie. Sad Charlie is sad because he hasn't been getting very many face/replaced pictures recently and has nothing good to post on the websit...
    15 years ago
  • I Love the Veronicas...yeh bizarrio huh? i'm listening 2 'Untouched' i luv those twins from Austrilia, right, or was it England? Haha, The Suite Life reall...
    15 years ago

Meh Followers

I Made That!

I Made That!
I think it may give an insight to who I am as a person and what i stand for. I haven't quite figured out yet if that should be worrying. Well, I like it anyway, so whatev.